Chapter fifteen: The talk with Dumbledore

*Daisy's Point Of View*

I was still confused over the family situation. Firstly, did this mean that Severus Snape was in fact, my biological father.

Most of the questions I have in my head have gone in answered for years. Maybe this is my chance to get answers.

Harry and I decided that it was necessary to talk to Dumbledore. We chose a Saturday so, we wouldn't have to miss any important classes.

"Hey, Harry. Today's the day." I said at breakfast. It was only eight am and I'm still unsure why I woke so early when I could just go to the kitchens to get food.

"Today's the day Dais." he said, biting into his slice of toast. Not many people were in the great hall. Most have settled outside as the weather had gotten warmer, over the past weeks.

After breakfast, we made our way up to the eagle statue. Harry's face showed nerves. Little balls of sweat were creeping at his hairline. "Calm down Harry, it's going to be okay." I said with a reassuring smile. He nodded. "Lemon-Drops." I said as we reached the statue. It quickly moved out the way and a old, worn down set of stairs were slowly appearing.

We walked up the stairs together. I was staring to feel the nerves now. I knocked on the door with my knuckles, three times before hearing the calm voice of Albus Dumbledore, saying "Come in." we walked in the office. Books and portraits lining the walls of the magnificent office. "Ah, Mr. Potter, Ms. Snape, what do I owe this kind visit?" He asked, gesturing to two seats In front of the desk. "Lemon-Drop?" He offered. We both declined. "Well I'm guessing you came here for answers, am I right?" He asked calmly.

"Yes, Professor." I said, Harry to nervous to speak.

"Ask away, I will try and ask as best as I can." he said softly. The professor was one who simply couldn't be mean. He was a kind hearted man, he always smiled, making everyone, just that little bit happy.

"I-I was wondering, are me and Daisy related?" Harry asked curiously. I patted his shoulder reassuring him that it would be okay.

"Ah, I thought this day would come, not as soon but, I knew it would happen. Indeed you are. You're twins. Daisy is older than you Harry just by an hour." He started, I think he was going to tell us the whole story. "Your mother, she fell pregnant with Daisy first, then Harry, you were conceived a few days later. When you were born, You all lived as a family of Four. James never knew that Daisy wasn't his." He stopped and sighed.

"Does this mean that Professor Snape is my real father?" He nodded. "Did he know I was even born?"

The old man shook his head. "No, I'm afraid not. The night Lord Voldemort went to Godrics Hollow to kill You," he gulped, the sparkle in his eye vanished. "Your mother put herself between you both and Voldemort killed her. He tried to kill Harry first. But upon doing that, his powers vanished, resulting in his disappearance too. After the incident, I went to Godric's hollow to collect Daisy, she went to a Muggle orphanage." He paused again.

"Where I was adopted and abused, yes." Harry flinched and looked at me. I sunk down in my chair, "sorry." I muttered.

"As I was saying, Harry was taken to your aunt and Uncles and left there. People don't recognise you Daisy because when you were born, You were Daisy-May Potter. Of course, potter isn't your actual last name but, that's what's on your birth certificate." I nodded. "Harry didn't know anything. He had no knowledge of you. The scar on Harry's forehead, Daisy, you have one too. It's if I'm not mistaken, on the back of your neck."

"How did you know that?" I asked, my face getting red.

"I know everything remember." I nodded. "When you were ten Daisy, I made a mission, to find you. Several people helped, including the Weasley's. When we did, I was disgusted by the state you was in. That's when you came to Hogwarts."

"Wow." Harry said.

"Wait, hold up, go back a bit, did you say I had an aunt and an uncle." I asked, questioning.

"Yes, Petunia and Vernon. They have a son called Dudley." Dumbledore continued.

"They're not very nice people really." Harry added.

"Can I meet them?" I asked, after all, even if they weren't very nice people--muggle's--they were still family.

"This had already been arranged, you are going to spend the last two weeks of summer with Harry and Your aunt and Uncle." I looked at Harry and Smiled this was going to be fun. "If I'm right, Daisy you have another question." he asked, like he read my mind.

"Yes, Why was I never taken to my dad after my mother was killed? I would of been better treated than those awful muggles who adopted me." I said.

"Ah, after your dad left Hogwarts as a student, he mixed with the wrong type of people. But that's a conversation for another day, go and enjoy the sun while it lasts." he said, ushering us to the door.

"Goodbye professor." we both said. Walking down the stairs and past the statue.

I was going to make sure I had that conversation another day.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I'm almost near the end of Philosophers Stone already. Thank you so much to the people who have stuck with me and my story. I'm thankful for every vote, comment and read.

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing ChloeSnape on Wattpad because she's a really nice person and we're name buddies so, go and check out her stories.

I hope you have a good day/night wherever you are in the world. (Where are my readers from anyway?)

If you can, could you please check out my new story called Muggleborn? It's going to be the start of a series. The first chapter is already posted so go check it out!

I love you all,

Chloe🐍