Chapter Thirty Eight: Hogsmeade and Sirius Black.

[a/n: I won't be able to update till next week after this because Thursday is my birthday and then I think I'm going to my dads for the weekend, sorry.

Thank you all,
Chloe🐍]

________________________

"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own." -Albus Dumbledore.
__________________________

*Daisy's Point Of View*

It was finally Saturday morning, which means it's Hogsmeade day. I didn't have my permission slip signed so I was going to stay with Harry today. No body has questioned me about the DADA lesson yesterday. I would just snap at them if they did. I didn't really want to talk about it.

"Now, Remember! These visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again." Professor McGonagall's voice sounded in the front courtyard.

"Harry go ask her to sign it. She doesn't bite, you know." I pushed him forward a bit.

"Daisy, I've been informed that you have permission to go." she looked at me. Wait? What? I never got permission. Dad.

"That's fine, I'm going to stay here with Harry today." She nodded.

Harry turned to Ron and Hermione who were waiting near the centrepiece of the courtyard for us. "Forget about it guys. See you later." we both waved goodbye to them and walked back to the castle. "Why didn't you go?" He looked at me.

"What?" I asked slightly confused.

"Why did you go? With Malfoy or Hermione and Ron?" He looked curious. Very curious.

"You need my company more than they do. Besides, there's always next week and I'm sure you can sneak out with your-" I stopped mid sentence. I just gave my brother an idea...opps.

"I can use my cloak. Why didn't I think of that?" He laughed at me.

"Because I'm the smart one and you're the troublemaker." I bumped into Harry's shoulder and he bumped into mine. We did this all the way down the corridor. "Do you want to see something cool? Even though we did it last year?" I smirked and he looked at me.

"What?" He asked back, raising his eyebrows.

"The Slytherin common room, silly. Or we could always go down to the chamber of secrets, you know?" I laughed and he looked at me in an odd way.

"I think we should go see Professor Lupin." he nodded at me.

"Remus. His name is Remus. I nodded back.

"So you're on a first name basis with a teacher?" He glared at me.

"You'll find he knows a lot more about us than you think." I smiled. "You should talk to him."

"Let's go then!" He pulled my arm, running to the DADA classroom.

"Slow down brother, I'm not exactly the most in shape person there is." I chuckled while trying to regain my breath. Harry knocked on the door and we waited.

"Harry, Daisy?" Remus said as the door opened. "How are you both?" He said, inviting us in his office.

"I'm great." I smiled.

"Good, you?" Harry asked the teacher.

"I'm fine. So what do I owe this visit?" He looked at both of us. "Oh you do look a bit like twins together." He smiled and Harry looked at me.

"I wanted to ask you a few questions." Harry sighed. I'm guessing he wanted to ask more than a few.

"Shall we go for a walk?" Remus asked and we nodded. We all walked down to the bridge that connected the school from the countryside outside the school. It was such a nice cosy place, the views were breathtaking.