Chapter Twenty One: Harry's House.

*Daisy's Point Of View*

The summer had gone great so far. I was leaving to go to Harry's today. My dad was going to make me get the train because he wasn't particularly fond of the Dursley's. I was going to be staying there until we went back to school, which was almost a month away. I'm not sure if I'll enjoy myself.

I had wrote to Harry all summer but he never replied. I got worried.

Spinners end was probably my favourite house ever. Dads walls are lined with books. I've read all summer, reading ahead of my years course books. I had my own little room and it was perfect.

I got up, showered and dressed, all within one hour. I was excited to see Harry.

"Good Morning Dad." I said to him as I got downstairs for breakfast. He was reading the daily Prophet.

"Hello Daisy, are you all ready to go? I'll take you to the train station when you're finished eating. I've put some money in your trunk because I'm sure you'll go to Diagon Alley within the next two weeks." he said behind his newspaper.

"Yeah, there's just one thing I'm missing and that's my school tie but I'm ready otherwise." I chuckled. I had managed to loose it some day this holiday. Not on purpose, it's in a safe place where I can't find it.

"I know where that is." he nodded and said, "Accio Slytherin tie." the tie came flying in from under a pile of books. Oops.

"Thanks dad." I started eating the pancakes that were in front of me.

Once I was finished, I put on my cloak and we left the house. Dad, my trunk, my owl and I all arrived at the train station by apparating. I wasn't almost sick like last time. I was glad of that. "Here's you train ticket, platform 9. Your train leaves in 10 minuets. Make sure you don't lean on the wall, you'll fall through the barrier." I chuckled a bit. I'm quite silly though.

"Thanks dad, see you in a few weeks." I waved bye as he disappeared.

I wish I could use magic right now. I would love to make my owl invisible. Apparently it's not a custom to muggle's, to see an owl in a cage. The funny looks people keep giving me. I'm surprised no one has seen that I have a cloak on that says 'Slytherin' and that cloaks aren't what you wear out.

The train finally arrived and I sat in a seat on my own in an empty compartment. It wasn't a packed train which was good.

My wand fell out of my pocket and I literally had to crawl under a seat to get it. I'm so glad I'm small enough.

The train journey was boring. It was over two hours. I just sat there, playing with the fastening on my cloak.

When the train reached the station, I had to find a map to see what way I had to walk. Having an owl cage in one hand and a trunk handle in the other made it quite hard.

I walked for quite a while until I finally got there. 4 privet drive. It was a smallish house but it was very nice looking. It had a small garden, with a small picket fence lining it.

I walked to the door and knocked three times. A tall, brown haired woman answered the door. She was wearing a pink flowery dress, an apron and pearls. "Aunt Petunia?" I asked. She nodded. A small smile was on her lips as she welcomed me in.

"That's me, how was your journey, Daisy?" She asked as she took my trunk and put it near the stairs. My owl went too.

"It was okay, I guess. Pretty boring." I laughed a bit and I followed her into the living room.

"This is Vernon and Dudley, your Uncle and Cousin." She said pointing to two burly boys.

"Hello." I waved a bit. It was quite awkward if you ask me.