Chapter Twenty Nine: Hermione.

*Harry's Point Of View* (fancied a change!!)

Today was the Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff match. Was I looking forward to it? No. I was still so shocked about Hagrid opening the chamber of secrets, Fifty years ago.

"Alright, Listen up. We play our game, Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance. We're stronger, quicker and smarter." The voice of Wood sounded around the tent. We were going over our plan for the game.

We got up to walk out the tent. "And not to mention, they're dead scared that Harry'll petrify them if they fly anywhere near him." Fred said, laughing. I rolled my eyes, no one would shut up about me or Daisy being the Heir of Slytherin.

"Well, that too." wood started. We walked out the tent to see professor McGonagall. "Professor McGonagall." wood greeted her.

"This match has been cancelled." she said, waving a roll of parchment about.

"We can't cancel quidditch." Wood snapped back.

"Silence, wood. You and your team mates will go to Gryffindor tower, now. Potter, you and I will find Miss Snape and Mr Wesley. There's something the three of you have to see." She sounded worried. Why would she want to show something to me, Ron and my sister? And Why not Hermione?

We found Ron and Daisy really easy. Tunes out they were both waiting to watch the match. "Anyone know what this is about?" Daisy whispered as we followed McGonagall into the school.

"Nope." I whispered. Ron shook his head. "I wonder why Hermione isn't here." I whispered quietly.

"You don't think?" Daisy started, she gulped as she realized where we were. The hospital wing. "She's been petrified. No, not Hermione no." she whispered, worried for one of her friends.

"I warn you, this could be a wee bit of a shock." Professor McGonagall said, worried.

"Hermione!" Ron gasped. She was laying dead still on the bed, her arm raised and her mouth opened. She was petrified.

"Mione, why you? No." Daisy was shocked. We all were.

"She was found near the library, along with this." She held up an old, worn down hand mirror. "Does it mean anything to any of you?" She asked us three.

"No." Ron and I said.

"Daisy? Does it mean anything to you?" She looked at my sister.

"I've seen the mirror before, when I was in Gryffindor. She told me it was her Grandmothers. That's all I know." Daisy said, still looking at Hermione.

The professor left and shortly after, us three did too. Daisy was going to stay in the Gryffindor common room tonight.

"Could I have your attention please?" Everyone stopped to look at Professor McGonagall, who had come in with a piece of parchment. "Because of recent events, these new rules will be put into effect immediately. 'All students will return to their house common rooms by six o'clock every evening. All students will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher. No exceptions.' I should tell you this: unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught, it is likely the school will be closed. Now, Daisy, if you're not staying in here tonight, it would be wise to head to the Slytherin common room now." She said sternly. Daisy nodded and McGonagall left us.

"We've got to talk to Hagrid, you two. I can't believe it's him, but if he did set the monster loose last time, he'll know how to get inside the chamber of secrets. That's a start." I said. Daisy nodded in agreement. We had a twin bond, we always agree with each other. I think that's weird.

"But you heard McGonagall! We're not allowed to leave the tower except for class." Ron exclaimed.

"Harry, the cloak." Daisy smirked as if she read my mind.