Chapter Five : Prankster Twins.

(A/n: hey guys, I'm thinking that I'm going to update this story daily for the next few weeks and then every other day after that. Please comment and vote on chapters, I'll get to see my readers and soon I'll start dedicating chapters to people who comment and vote. If you have Twitter, please follow me @Iestrnges thank you again!)

*Daisy's Point Of View*

Snowflakes fall gracefully from the sky, leaving Hogwarts looking more magical than ever. The place looked like a winter wonderland, a small sheet of snow covered the grounds which, mostly fell overnight.

Today is Christmas and I couldn't be more excited, it will be the first Christmas that I will celebrate properly. My old adoptive parents never liked the idea of Christmas, they said it was a waste of money, buying presents for someone they didn't even love. It hurt my feelings but they never did care after all.

It was around 10am when I woke, the smell of pancakes took over my senses. I slipped on my dressing gown and slippers and walked to the kitchen.

I was greeted by my father, reading the daily prophet, something that I've come to love because of the moving pictures, the news stories didn't bother me. "Good morning Dad." I said as I slid into the vacant chair with the pancakes in front of.
"Good Morning Daisy, Merry Christmas." He said, not looking up from his paper as usual.

"Merry Christmas to you too, dad." I said smiling, tucking into the delicious breakfast prepared for me. No conversation was exchanged between us, the only noises you could hear were the scrapings of my fork and the turning of a page.

I read the front page of the newspaper, something about 'the boy-who-lived' who? I didn't know anything about a boy who lived, so I asked my dad, "who's the boy who lived?" My father put down his newspaper and looked at me.

"He's called Harry Potter," He spat the name 'potter' "He's going to be in the same year as you next year, His parents were in the same year as me at Hogwarts. I was in Slytherin, they were in Gryffindor." he said with a hint of sadness in his voice. I regretted asking that question, sadness had took over his usual 'cold' expression. "Anyway, let's go to the living room, don't you want to open your presents?" He asked, I was surprised. He tried to smile but failed.

"I have presents?" I asked him confused? "I haven't had a proper Christmas before." He nodded his head and chuckled.

"Yes you have presents." he ushered me to the living area where a few presents were placed under the small tree, I helped decorate. I sat on the floor and my dad handed me a small, wrapped box. "Come on, open it, I know you're dying to go out and play in the snow." he chuckled and I gave him a look as to say 'how did you know that' I opened the box and inside was a beautiful chain necklace that looked really old, I loved it. "It's passed down the prince family; my mothers side of the family, from child to their first child. I've had it for a couple of years and now it's your turn to have it." he said in a different tone than usual, odd.

"Thank you, I love it so much!" With that, I put it on, with my fathers help of course. I opened a present from Dumbledore, it was a pair of socks, really fluffy ones too and some assortment of sweets. My dad also gave me a top, scarf and gloves and a dress in Slytherin colours, some books on advanced potions, no surprise really and some sweets. this was the best Christmas ever. "Thank you so much dad, for everything. it's been my first and best christmas." I spoke as I gave him a hug. He took a while but he hugged back eventually.

I got dressed into a cloak, the dress and scarf and gloves my dad brought me, tights and my brogue shoes and off I went to play in the snow. There were only a few kids outside so I went to join them.

Two red heads approached me, they looked like twins.

"Hey Fred, I think we found someone just right for this prank." Red head one said.

"Hey George, I was thinking the exact the same thing." Red head two said looking at me. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

"What's your name." they both asked at the same time. okay super creepy.

"The names Snape, Daisy Snape." I said to the twins who looked at me in utter confusion.

"You mean-" red head one said.

"-Snape as in professors Snape?" Red head two continued. I nodded and they gasped. "George, I think she will be great at this prank." his brother nodded.

"Wait, who is who and what prank?" I asked, suspicious.

"I'm Fred Weasley and that there, is my twin brother George Weasley." He said pointing to the boy who was just a tad shorter than him. "Oh and we want to prank Filch, the caretaker and Professor Quirrell, the defence against the dark arts teacher, want to help?"

"Sure thing, I'm not that good at pranks though and if my dad was to find out."

George interrupted me. "He won't find out, we will take the blame. After all, aren't you too young to join the school yet?" I nodded and smiled.

"Yep, okay let's get pranking." I almost screamed. This was going to be so fun.

"I like this one." both twins said looking at me.

We got in a little huddle and started discussing the plan. "Your job is to keep a look out for any teachers, okay? If you see any teachers, knock on the door quickly alright?"

I nodded and the prank began.

****

Luckily no one came in on their 'stink bomb' prank, it was very funny to watch though, Filch thought it was the poltergeist, Peeves and started screaming and shouting "I will find out who this was and I will kill you." bit scary to be a school caretaker if you ask me.

The twins were very nice and funny people. They told me that their little brother, Ron, or as they liked to call him "Ronniekins" (which was really funny.) would be attending Hogwarts with me next year. That made me really happy. Although, I really hope I'm in Gryffindor or, they might not want to be my friends...

That's night, I fell asleep, smiling at the memories of today. It was such a perfect day. I can't wait for more days like this in the future.