Chapter Thirty Seven: The boggart.

[a/n: thank you so much for your amazing comments and votes, everything means so much to me. All the comments make me smile and I try my best to reply to everyone!

This chapter is dedicated to 1lunna1lovegood1 because her comment made me so happy at 1am last night and it put me in a great mood!

This fanfic was my first Harry Potter Fan Fiction and it's weird because I'm always writing about band members and not fictional characters. I've come so far on this fanfic in less than three months and it's all thanks to you, my readers.

I also want to answer more questions you might have about me, the book, or the upcoming sequel...Comment them, and I'll try and answer them, without too many spoilers!

Also, comment who's PoV you would like to see soon. Maybe Draco's? Harry's? Severus'?

Thank you all,
Chloe🐍]

_____________________

*Daisy's Point Of View*

The week went super quickly, faster than I imagined. Draco had made some fuss in Care of Magical Creatures and ended up in the hospital wing. I shouldn't have, but I laughed. How I called Draco my best friend was unknown. When we first came to Hogwarts, it was clear to anyone that we hated each other, very much.

Before I knew it, it was Friday. I had my first Defence Against The Dark Arts lesson today, with Professor Lupin. Was I looking forward to it? Nope. It's not that I didn't like Dada--because I ry do--it's just that our teaching has been so uneven...it's hard to concentrate.

I had a feeling Lupin hated me too. Every time my name--my last name in particular-- was mentioned near him, he looked shocked and then disgusted. My dad and I haven't been on the best of terms since our apologies, we haven't even spoken. He avoided me in potions, he normally asked me the questions but he didn't this time.

Anyway, Sirius Black had been spotted in Dufftown. That's not far away from the castle. Everyone's still scared.

We had entered Lupins classroom to see all the desks had been pushed carelessly against the walls. In front of us stood a wardrobe. It was moving about and shaking. "Intriguing, isn't it?" The professor moved around the wardrobe, tapping his wand on the wood. "Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what's inside?" The teacher turned to the class looking at us students.

"That's a boggart, that is." Dean Thomas said, proudly. Normally Hermione would be the first to answer. Wait, where is Hermione? I was standing with Ron and Harry all this time and I didn't even notice that she wasn't here...oops.

"Very good, Mr Thomas. Now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?" Lupin looked around for someone to answer.

"No one knows." Hermione said. Where in Merlins name did she come from?

"When'd she get here?" Ron looked at us and I shrugged.

"Boggart's are shape shifters. They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most. That's what makes them so--" Lupin smiled and her and cut her of.

"--so terrifying, yes, yes, yes. Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart. Let's Practice it now. Ah, without wands, please. After me....Reddikulus!" The class repeated after him, minus a few, including me. I wasn't looking forward to this. I don't actually know what scares me. "Very good-well, so much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a boggart is...laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain. Ah- Neville, would you join me, please?" Neville stepped forward, smiling at the professor nervously. "Hello, Neville, what frightens you the most?"