Chapter Twenty Three: The flying car.

*Daisy's Point Of View*

School today, yay. Note the sarcasm. It's obvious something bad is going to happen this year. I just want to stay at home with dad.

I was still at the burrows with the Weasley's. Hermione had left now, she was only staying for a week.

I had started to talk to everyone again but I know that I'm forcing myself to do it.

We had come to Kings Cross station in the car and we were very late. "10:58! Come on! Come on!" Mr Weasley was shouting.

"The train will be leaving any moment!" Mrs Weasley shouted at us all.

"Fred, George, Percy you first." they all ran through the barrier. Ginny had now ran through. "After you dear." Mr Weasley said to Mrs Weasley and they did.

It was just Harry, Ron and I. "Let's go!" Harry shouted. They started running and so did I. We all crashed into each other. Odd, the gateway has sealed itself.

"Ouch!" I shouted, rubbing my back.

"Oy! What do you three think you're doing?" The station guard shouted at us. All our luggage was on the floor and so was my wand. I shuffled a bit so you couldn't see it. People were staring at us.

"Sorry, lost--lost control of the trolley." the station guard walked away tutting.

"Stupid muggles." I muttered.

"Why can't we get through?" Harry questioned.

"I don't know, the gateways sealed itself for some reason?" I said shocked.

"The train leaves at exactly eleven o'clock! We've missed it!" Harry says, looking at the clock.

"Harry, Daisy, if we can't get through, maybe mum and dad can't get back?" Ron said, panicking.

"Maybe we should just go and wait by the car." Harry said.

"The car..." Ron looked at us and smirked. Oh dear, what idea has he got now.

We all got in the car, Ron was driving. We started flying. "Ron, I should tell you, most muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car."

"Uh, right...okay." Ron stuttered, hitting a button in the car. The boys were at the front of the car and I was in the back.

A little while later, the invisibility of the car faded and you could see the car again. "Oh no! The invisibility booster must be faulty!" Ron shouted.

"Well come on, then. Let's go lower. We need to find the train."

"Okay." Ron said nervously.

We were almost near the train tracks now. Ron flew us lower. "Now all we need to do is catch up with the train."

"We can't be that far behind."

I could hear faint train noises. I poked my head through the seat and said "Do you hear that?" I sat back and slowly turned my head around. "AHHHH!" We all screamed. There was the train. We were right in front of it.

"Wha-ahhhh." Harry had fallen out the car and was only holding on to the door handle.

"Harry! Hold on, take my hand! Hold on!" Ron shouted.

"I'm trying, your hands all sweaty."

"Ron, you continue driving, Harry grab on to my hand." I shouted while climbing through the gap and pulling Harry up with my hand.

"I think we found the train." Harry said, breathing out.

"Yeah." Ron and I said in unison.

We'd finally got Hogwarts. It was night time by the time we got there. "Welcome home." Ron said. He almost crashed into part of the school building.