Chapter seven: Three headed dog?

(A/n: I've changed a few things around here but it still follows parts of the film. For example, I've changed potions and lunch around but it's how I wanted to do it so sorry if it confuses you. Also, this is another long chapter. Sorry for long chapters. I promise they won't be so long soon.)

(Edited)

*Daisy's Point Of View*

I woke up well before 6am, too excited for the day ahead. It's good I'm a morning person. I took the pillow from my bed shouting, "Wake up Hermione." She woke up alright. If looks could kill, I'd be dead right now.

"Alright, alright I'm up." she said while giving me the most pissed off face ever. It kinda reminded me of the look my dad gives the first years. Oh wait I am a first year.

I had a shower, drying myself off with a spell that came to me naturally?
"Where did you learn that spell from?" Hermione asked, confused and surprised.

"I don't have a clue? I just thought of the spell and said the incantation and it worked?" I said, I was pretty shocked at myself. I mean come on, it's obviously Hermione doesn't know the spell and she knows everything.

"Strange, very strange." She said to me while brushing her hair, we were both changed into our new robes, ready for breakfast that starts in 20 minuets. I wonder if Harry and Ron are up yet? Probably not. "Let's go to the common room and see if the boys are there, then we should go get our time tables and food. I'm not taking my books with me, I'll get them after I have my time table, what about you?" She said this way too fast, very hard to understand. I think she's quite nervous for her first day an I really wouldn't blame her.

"Let's just meet Ron and Harry in the Great Hall, I'm starving. Let's go." Top friends we were. With that we left our dorm and made our way through the common room and down the staircases, luckily they were in the right position to where we wanted to go, they move often though. This was probably the first thing I learned when I came to Hogwarts.

I sat down and Hermione sat across from me. Our timetables were already on the table. I had: Charms, Transfigurations, Lunch, Potions, flying, Herbology, Defence Against The Dark Arts and dinner. fun... On a brighter note, Harry, Ron, Hermione and I all had lessons together.

I picked up some buttered toast and ate away, occasionally siping at my pumpkin juice. Harry and Ron eventually came in, 10 minuets before breakfast ended. Silly boys.  "Mione, we should go get our books, see you later boys." I said trying to get away from them. She nodded and followed me up to the common room, saying the password at the portrait.

We got to charms 5 minuets early and when the class did start, we were introduced to the teacher, Professer Flitwick, A small teacher who had to stand on a tall pile of books, to see over his desk. We did book work, my favourite thing really, I didn't like practical things, I was really bad at them.

We got out the lesson with no homework which I almost screamed, homework was so boring, I really should make a list of things I hate and show people who say something on the list. Wow I'm weird.

Transfigurations was so cool, Professor McGonagall showed us her animagus form of a small, grey and black tabby cat. Harry and Ron were late to the lesson and McGonagall threatened to turn them into pocket watches which, I laughed at costing me to loose 5 points for Gryffindor. I can't help laughing. Maybe I laughed way to loud? Oh well.

At lunch I ate all my chicken salad and even ate some of Harry's, I was starving and mostly scared for potions, my dad was quite mean to some people apparently. The post came, Midnight brought me the daily prophet and in exchange, I gave her some of my chicken. Someone was shouting about how Neville Longbottom got a remembrall and Hermione went on about how she had read about them. I started reading the newspaper and the front page was about someone breaking into Gringotts. Harry must of been reading it too because he said to Ron "Hey, Ron, someone broke into Gringotts. Listen, Believed to be the work of dark witches or wizards unknown, Gringotts goblins, while acknowledging the breach, insist that nothing was taken. The vault in question, number 713 had in fact been emptied earlier that same day." we all looked at him in shocked. The consequences of breaking into Gringotts was severe, you didn't want to mess with the Goblins there. "That's odd, that's the vault Hagrid and I went too, said it was Hogwarts business." this was confusing.