Chapter twenty: the stone and goodbye.

[a/n: This is the last chapter for the first year!!! Thank you so much for 3k reads and 300 votes. It's means so much to me. This chapter is dedicated to everyone who reads this because I love you all. This is also going to be a really long chapter so, I hope you enjoy this.

The choice is yours, would you like me to make separate books or keep them in one book? I don't know if I should make seven different books or one whole book with the seven books in?

Have a good day, Chloe🐍!!,,]

*Daisy's Point Of View*

I had just finished my last exam this year. It was pretty easy. I had the exam with Gryffindor's so it was easy to catch up with the golden trio. I'm so glad we're still friends. It was quite hard to concentrate, I've had a headache all day.

"I've always heard Hogwarts' end of year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable." Hermione chirped. I had to agree. Even with the headache, They were fun. Especially Transfigurations.

"Speak for yourself. Alright there Harry?" Ron asked concerned.

"My scar, it keeps burning." Harry gasped in pain.

"It's happened before." Hermione stated.

"Not like this." Harry continued to rub his head.

"I have a headache." I moaned.

Ron and Hermione just looked at us concerned. Maybe Harry's scar and my headache are the same pain? Hurting for the same reason.

"Perhaps you should both see the nurse?" Ron looked at both of us.

"No, I'm not going there again. I hate it there." I spoke. "Maybe Ron's right Harry."

"I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming. Owe!" He rubbed his head again. We were going to visit Hagrid tonight. Like always. It's become a weekly thing with us. "Oh. Of corse!" Harry started running to the hut. Faster than I could keep up.

"What is it?" Hermione shouted from behind him.

We all caught up with Harry in the end. "Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one?" We get closer to Hagrid's Hut and there he is, playing some recorder thing to a dragons egg. "I mean, how many people wonder around with dragons eggs in their pocket?" He was a bit mad. Warning, I think it's Harry's time of the month.

"Hagrid, who gave you that dragons egg? What did they look like?" I asked.

"I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." He spoke, he was patting the dragons egg gently, ready to play another song on the recorder.

"The stranger, though, he must of talked." Harry demanded the answers now. I can't believe they still think it's my dad.

"Well he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him. I said, "After Fluffy, a dragons gonna be no problem."

"And did he seem interested in fluffy?" I asked. Raising my eyebrows.

"Well, of corse he was interested in fluffy! How often do you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him. I said, "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take fluffy for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight asleep." He shouldn't of told us that.

We all were shocked. Hagrid just told us how to calm fluffy! Just what we needed.

"I shouldn't have told you that." we all run off back to the castle. "Where you going? Wait!" We hear Hagrid shouting from back at his hut.