Chapter Six: Harry Potter

(A/n: I really hope you guy like long chapters!)

(Edited)

*Daisy's Point Of View*

September 1st came really fast. Today I was to start Hogwarts. For my birthday, my dad got me a Black Owl. The Owls hair colour was the same as mine which, I thought was cool. I named her Midnight. It suited her very well.

From Spinners end, we were going to apparate to Kings Cross station. My luggage was all packed and Midnight was in her cage, my wand was in my pocket and so was my ticket.

We left the house at 10:15 to make sure we were there on time. We walked down the alley, near our home and I felt that all familiar feeling of being sucked through a long, narrow tube. I was almost sick when we landed near kings cross. We were stood in a deserted alley as I regained my breath.

"Are you ready to go now?" My father asked concerned. It wasn't like his usual time of voice. I nodded.

We left the alleyway and walked into the station. I saw a platform 9 and a platform 10 but no platform 9 3/4. Then I tempered. Magic. "Stick to your ticket, I'm off to Hogwarts now, I'll see you in your sorting. Be good and do as the prefects on the train say. Here's some money for the confectionary trolley." he handed me 5 gallons and I hugged him and he left.

I had 20 minuets till the train left. I walked to platform 9. Should I ask someone? They'll think I'm crazy. I saw a boy with black hair and glasses who was following an all so familiar family of red heads. The Weasley. "Packed with muggle's of course" said an older woman, about 40 years old with curly red hair. This was probably Mrs Weasley.

The twins noticed me and I got a chorus of "Snape." as I was engulfed into a bone crushing Weasley hug.

"Can't breathe." I managed to struggle out of their grasp.

"Sorry, I'm guessing you want to get on the platform?" Fred said, Nodding, he continued "Mum, this is Daisy Snape she's never gone in the Hogwarts express before."

The same woman I heard speak earlier looked and me shocked. "You mean Snape as in Severus? Gosh I never knew he even had a child." she said to me. "All you have to do, is run at the wall, in between platforms 9 and 10. It can be quite scary at first so twins, you go first."

The ran at the wall and I didn't dare to look, they were gone? I love magic.

I followed them, running at the walls and my vision was taken away by smoke. It soon cleared away and there it was, the Hogwarts Express. It was beautiful.

I saw many families, I recognised one as the Malfoy family. Very strict, pure- blooded family. Their son Draco was my age, I hated him and vice versa. His father Lucius had came to see my father in the holidays. Narcissa Malfoy was very different, she was kind. I've also met her once. Slytherin's, the whole lot of them, for centuries.

I took my luggage to one of the luggage compartments and I found myself my own compartment. My robes, wand and money were all with me. I was excited.

About 5 minuets in the journey, the black haired boy with glasses knocked on the door. I smiled and him and he returned it. "Mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full?"

"Sure, Come in, whats your name?" I asked and he gave me a shocked look.

"I'm Harry Potter, what's your name?"

"Wait your THE Harry Potter? The boy-who-lived? I'm Daisy Snape." he nodded and chuckled.

"Yes the Harry potter." we both laughed but it was interrupted by the red haired boy from earlier, Rob? Rod? Ron?