Chapter One: I Don't Think We've Met.

Sirius Black possesses the uncanny ability to make me want to jump off the astronomy tower without him so much as hardly breathing.

Freya inked into her diary as a cup of tea Regulus had kindly gotten for her cooled. She had had a very interesting day.

As soon as she had woken up, something had felt odd. She thought that it was because she fell asleep passed out in the Slytherin common room sofa with Regs still propped up on the armchair, Herbology homework in hand (there was something about plants she found spectacularly boring).

But still, she went on business as usual. Her friend, Narcissa, had even kindly offered to put her hair in a neat up do. Which she gladly accepted since she could barely open her eyes enough to put on liner.

The dark-haired witch then walked into the Great Hall, smoothing out her neatly placed tie. It was bustling with students eating mouthfuls of biscuits and bacon, though the Ravenclaws seemed to be rather quiet munching on items that were more sugar than food.

"Sev, you can't stay up all night practicing potions." Red-haired Lily Evans was lecturing to the slick down oily hair boy next to her as Freya hooked her legs around the bench and stole one of the grapes on Regs plate.

Severus Snape flushed a little, bags heavy under his eyes. "Freya and Regulus passed out in the common room."

"But we didn't stay up all night." Freya pointed out, taking another one of Regs fruits, which earned her a small glare as he moved his place out of her reach.

"Herbology?" Lily questioned and Freya nodded. "You know I can tutor you, right?"

"I'm fine," Freya replied.

"And stubborn," Regulus added and Freya shot him a look that said they were lucky they were in public.

"Morning' Lily." A most unwelcome voice greeted. Slightly tall, well-built, and massively crushing on Lily Evans, James Potter bound up to the group and Freya instantly put on her Slytherin scowl.

Freya didn't hate Gryffindors, nor did she hate any house in particular, but she did harbor a special hatred for this particular Gryffindor and his group of very annoying friends.

"James." Lily mustered curtly, she was trying to be semi-polite in hopes he would learn to fuck off since her screaming fuck off didn't seem to suffice.

"You coming to the Quidditch game next week?" He said with a boyish smile.

It was Gryffindor V. Hufflepuff and since Diggory was out sick(mono), they stood no chance which meant James could show off in front of Lily. Again.

"With some friends," Lily replied pointedly with a pained smile, glancing at the others in the group. Only Regulus gave a sarcastic half-wave.

James shifts his attention, almost as if he forgot other people even exist. "Morning." His gaze skimmed over the people and then landed on one. "Didn't even notice you there, Snivellus." Now bored with having to speak with Slytherins, James flashed a joking smile at Lily. "Must you hang around snakes?"

Better company than you, Freya thought to herself.

"Bugger off, James." Lily hissed, defensively. This reminded Freya why she liked Lily, anyone who defended her friend was good in her book.

James put his hands up in surrender. "As you wish."

He walked back to Gryffindor's table with glares burning on his back.

"Prick." Lily sighed under her breath.

"Idiot," Sev mumbled.

"Do you think his big head affects his balance?" Regulus asked the others, eyes narrowed on the seeker.