Chapter 1 / new place/

I'm Krystal jones ,I'm 16 and from now on I have to live with my big brother Isaac since both of our parents died in a car crash and this is the story of my new live....

Krystal's POV

"Krystal hurry up" I heard my brother shout
"Coming" I shouted back.
Shit he's already here
I grab my bags and walk out the door to see Isaac waiting for me.
Isaac grabs my bags and puts them in the back of the car.
I get in the passengers seat and look down
"Aye sis I know this is hard for you but maybe you will enjoy it over at were I live plus you will barely think about what happened to out parents" Isaac said

" Thanks and I hope so" I said looking out the window.

Everything was fine until the thought of going to a new school hit me. Ugh great I have to make new friends... It took me so long to make at least one friend back at home.

"Hey you should probably sleep now it's pretty late" Isaac said looking at me then back at the road. I nodded and put the car seat down and fell asleep.

* 2 hours later*

"Hey wake up we're here" Isaac said shaking me.

"Ugh that was a long ride.." I say then groan as I stretch

"It sure was" Isaac chuckled.

I got my hoodie and put it on. I grabbed my luggage and walked inside the house.
The house was huge I looked around in surprise at how the house was so big and beautiful. I was speechless.

"I know right that's what I did when I first bought the place" Isaac said laughing a little

"The house is amazing" I said putting my bags on the floor

"Thanks oh and here I'll show you your room" Isaac said grabbing my bags.

Isaac took my bags up the stairs and showed me my room.
I walked inside and sat on the bed just looking around the room.
It was night so I went to my luggage and grabbed my toothbrush I walked downstairs to the restroom. I finally found the restroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.
I open the door and see Isaac standing there.

"Ah you scared me....oh..my.. y-your eyes there red" I said trying to see them correctly

"NO" Isaac screams and just disappeared. (A/n: this is 2016 me fixing my mistake from last year literally and omg I sucked so bad at writing😂 I still do but not as bad as I did here😁 I keeping the "NO" like that it's kinda funny..)

"Issac?" I say confused. Did I just imagine that orr??
What was that I never seen something like that. I think I'm literally so freaking nervous about school that I'm Actually seeing stuff now...

__________
Sorry foe the short chapter the next one will be way better and longer

2016 me fixing this: LMAO I literally couldn't understand a thing in this book before I fixed it😂 how is this my first popular book!! Check out my other ones as well I promise I've improved a bit.. At least I think so.