Chapter 26

Krystal's POV ~next morning~
I wake up in a different bed. I look over to the other side and I see Nash sleeping. Awh he looked so cute.
I lift over my sheets to see that I was sleeping in m-my bra and panties. I quietly gasp and remember what happen yesterday. I quickly get up and put on my clothes.

I guess I made to much noise that woke Nash up.

"What are you doing?" Nash said with a raspy voice

"Going home" I said as I put on my shoes

"No no no stay here with me please" Nash said with puppy eyes

"Ugh fine" I giggle "wait Nope never mind remember like you said we have to start school so we don't end up stupid"

"True" Nash said getting up. He was sleeping in his boxers.I tried not to look down there.

"well I need to go home and get ready" I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

I grab my batman hoodie and out his house I go. I walk in the house.

"Where the hell where you I was worried about you I was about to go kill Nash" Jack said with an angry voice

"J-Jack I have completely forgotten about coming back at 1:00 I'm so sorry" I said looking down

"It's finee" Jack said coming in for a hug.

"Oh and I'm going back to school..yay" I said with a serious face. I wasn't ready to see all those people again and what they might say about Nash and I disappearing.

I glance jack a smile and I go up to my room. I go to my closet and stare at all my clothe. I see what I like and I lay it on my bed. looks pretty cute. I put on a white long sleeve shirt and a grey scarf around my neck to keep me warm in class. I put on my my dark blue skinny jeans. I decide to wear boots so I slip on my vegan leather boots.

I go to the restroom and straighten my hair. Once I finish with my hair I do my makeup. I don't really wear makeup so I just put on my mascara and eyeliner and of course my lipgloss.
I grab my phone from the side of the sink and call Nash.

"Eh hello" Nash answered

"Are you ready for school?" I giggle

"Oh yeah I'll pick you up" Nash said

I say okay and hang up.

I go to my room and grab my backpack from my closet. I don't remember how long it's been there.
I push my backpack over my shoulder and rush outside. I bump into someone wearing a leather jacket. I looked up expecting to see Nash but that wasn't Nash. W-what is Jerry doing here?!??
My eyes where wide open surprised that he was at my house. I blinked and when I open my eyes again he was gone. what the...

"Hey Krystal come on" Nash shouted from is car.
I rub my eyes then run towards Nash car.
I get in the car and put on the seatbelt.

"Sorry about the mess in the back that's all Cameron's stuff" Nash said fixing the outside mirror

"It's fine" I said looking outside.
I was still in shock at what just happen. how did he do that. Jerry was a creepy guy. I just need to stay away from him.

"Well if your going to stay away from me why don't I just hunt you down" I heard Jerry's voice in the back seat. I quickly turned around to see him sitting there in the back with his legs wide open.

"Why the hell are you doing this?" I softly shouted

"Krystal who are you talking to?" Nash asked as he focused on the road

"seriously can you not see him" I said pointing at Jerry

"Mm Nope I think your just going nuts" Nash said with a small giggle

"just relax it might be cause of going back to school"
I nod my head and look at Jerry.

"He can't see or hear me its a spell I did" Jerry said with a small chuckle "you're the only one who can see me love"

I rolled my eyes at him and looked back out the window as Nash parked the car.

_______
I will update where krystal walks inside of school either today or tomorrow😁