Chapter 3 /the truth/

Nash POV
I close my window and change fast I put on whatever I saw first and walked outside waiting for Krystal.

Krystal walks out and says "hurry he can't see you or he'll will destroy you"

We get in my car and start driving. Shit the engine was loud af I hope they didn't hear that. Oh well they don't even know she's with me.

-Park-

I park the car. We get off and start walking around as we talked.
The place where we were at was quiet and lonely so Krystal and I can have private conversations.

"So werewolf huh" Krystal said

"Yep I'm one" I chuckled

"Why do you and my brother hate each other?" Krystal asks as we walked

"It's kinda of a vampire and werewolf thing" I said scratching the back of my head.

Krystal looked at me and said " I want to know more what is my brother not telling me"

"We'll your parents they were also vampires but your mother had a mixture in her she had some kind of power" I said sitting on an old bench

Krystal sits next to me and puts her hand on my knee.

" Does that mean I'm one too" she said with a sad look on her face

"I don't know soon you will find out" I said

Krystal's POV

Of course I wanted to know more so I asked as many questions as I could.

"When is soon" I said wondering
Nash was about to say something but a harsh woosh of wind hits me. Nash was gone I look around and I see that Isaac had Nash against the wall choking him. Again.

"Isaac please leave.him. alone" I said angrily.

I ran to Isaac and tried to push him away from Nash but he grabs my arm and throws me to the wall causing me to hit my head.
Isaac puts Nash down and runs towards me he kneels down and whispers "I-I'm so sorry I don't know what happen to me"

I ignore Isaac and look over at Nash. he's on his knees coughing rubbing his neck .I try to get up but I fall because of the pain.

"Why why do you hate him so much"I asked Isaac

Isaac looks back and Nash has disappeared

"Look the only reason I hate Nash is because he killed our parents and I don't what him to the same to you" Isaac said helping me up.
Isaac takes me to the bench and lays me down.

"W-what Nash..killed them" I say bursting to tears

"T-that's not true our parents died in a car crash.." I said crying in pain

"Our parents were out on a date and then they notice a weird looking animal as they got close they saw a werewolf which was Nash and caused dad to start drifting and hit a tree and wreaked the whole car and they didn't survive the wreak" Isaac said.

I look over to Isaac and I see a tear running down his face.

"You won't loose me"i said getting up

Isaac smiles and helps me get up.
Isaac and I start walking home I could barley walk my leg and back hurt like hell.

-home-

I walk inside the living room and see jack sitting down on the couch.

"Hey" I said sitting next to him