Chapter 10/curious+ a date/

Krystal's POV

I was in my room afraid to step outside.
I couldn't take it anymore with the vampires and werewolf's hurting me I can't go away without someone mentioning one of those two.

Nash though he backed away he saw that I was afraid and I still am. That had scared me I thought I was about to die he had me on the ground but instead he let me go and he ran away I was thankful for that.

I was also curious about Ella and jack I was curious almost about everything.. My moms twin Sophia,Nash,Cameron, jack.

First of all Sophia. she tricked me into getting out of whatever she was trapped in. I wonder if she's still tied up on that huge tree.
She kept on saying ill destroy you when she was sleeping.
Destroy who...was she talking about me.

Ella walks in my room.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" Ella says sitting next to me.

"You know about my dream right" I asked Ella

"Yes I do" Ella replied.

I paused for a little and continued taking

" I let out a women named Sophia thinking it was my mum" I said and sigh

"Wow....Sophia the one who tried to kill her family" Ella said with a serious face

"Yeah that one" I said

"Listen...i gotta go now" Ella said running out of my room.

Typical Ella she stays for a while then leaves running away.
Why does she always do that. she's never told me where she lives she never talks about what happen to her she's always mysterious,weird,curious.

I need to stop being curious and find stuff out starting with Ella I want to know more about her.

I take out my laptop and sit criss cross on my bed.
I search for Ella James. yup James is her last name.
I press the search button and a bunch of Ella James pop up I scroll down and I see her picture.
Okay it says here that she's a worker at a shop. gosh I shouldn't be doing this. I close my laptop and put it on my drawer. I go to the restroom and wash my face and brush my teeth.
I go back to my room and put on some white sweats and a white t-shirt.
I lay back in bed and get on YouTube.

*****tomorrow morning****

I wake up with a headache. I probably shouldn't of stayed on the laptop pretty late.
I went to the restroom and brushed my teeth.
I go downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey..are you okay" Isaac said as I walked in

"Uh I just have a headache" I said laying my head down on the table

"Here take this pill you'll feel better" Isaac said giving me some water and the pill.

I swallow the pill and grab something to eat. I make myself scrambled eggs and bacon.
I sit down and start eating I take a drink of my orange juice and it tasted disgusting from the toothpaste.

I walked back upstairs and looks like my headache went away.

I walk inside my room. I grab my hoodie and I put on my converse.
I walk outside fixing my hair into a messy bun.

As I was walking I bump into Ella
.
"Ella hi" I said smiling

"H-hey..um I can't talk right now I gotta go" Ella said running off.

Once she left I saw a bruise on her arm it was pretty big. luckily I saw what direction she came.
I walked and saw a small house all by its self. Is this where she lives I mean she must live there I saw her come out of this house.