Chapter 9 /surprise/

(2016 me editing lol: nice gob on the editing 2015 Me 😂)

Krystal's POV

I finally got up from my bed and looked in the mirror my eyes were so red.
I went to the restroom and washed my face.

I was home alone jack and Isaac went to a party. Awesome I can do whatever I want. I went to the living room and put some music on. I was singing alone and dancing then I hear a knock on the door. ugh they're back why would they come back so early.
I open the door to see that it wasn't them it was.... mom.

"MOM" I shouted

"Honey you did it you brought me back I knew I could trust on you" mom said giving me a hug.

I was so happy at this moment I actually did it,mom is here with me and I actually did the spell correctly.

I let mom inside and took her to the kitchen.

"You want anything mom" I asked with a smile on my face

"N-no no it's okay" mom said looking around. I smiled at my mom and took her to my room.

"you can sleep here you must be tired" I said fixing the bed for mom. Mum lays in the bed and shuts her eyes.

She looks so beautiful I missed her so much and now she's back. I can't wait to see the look on Isaac's face.

*1 hour later*

I hear laughter coming from the living room. I walk downstairs.
"Hey little sis what's up" Isaac said laughing with jack

"C-come upstairs I have something to show you" I said smiling.
Isaac follows me upstairs and I take him to my room.
We both walk in.

"Shh" I shushed Isaac

"M-mom" Isaac said in shock

"I know right I brought her back to life"
I said smiling.

Mom woke up and slowly got up. Isaac hugged mom and backed up slowly. I looked over at Isaac and his eyes were red and his fangs had come out. Isaac pushed mom against the wall.

"ISAAC WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I shouted

"This isn't mom.." Isaac said as he was holding mom back against the wall

"W-what do you mean" I asked confused.

"He right I'm Sophia your moms twin"
She said with laughter

"This isn't funny how could you" I said backing away.

Isaac got mom...i mean Sophia to sleep and he took her out far away from the house and tied her up on a tree with chains.

Turns out mom had a twin except this one was not nice at all. So that means I failed mom.. Isaac told me everything about her and that made me hate her.
Sophia tried to kill me when I was a little girl and she also tried the same with Isaac and mom. The car that mom and dad were in that day of the incident she was the one who put Nash there when he was first transforming and caused them to crash. Why didn't Isaac ever tell me the whole story..

"We're safe now she's tied up far away from here" Isaac said walking inside the house. I walked behind him closing the door.

"Are you mad?" I questioned him

"..No.." Isaac said walking to the living room.

Okayyy yup he's a bit mad I can notice it I'm not stupid. I was walking upstairs suddenly I feel my phone vibrate. I grab my phone and I see a message from Nash.

Nash: meet me at the park

I turn my phone off and run outside. I start walking to the park.

I get to the park and I notice Nash sitting on the benches. I walk over to him and give him a hug and with Cameron behind him.

"Ugh what's he doing here" I said crossing my arms

"He's here to apologize" Nash said moving to a side.

"I'm so sorry about what I did will you forgive me" Cameron said looking down

"Yeah sure but that slap hurt I'm still a bit mad about that" I said sitting down on the bench
"Woah woah what you slapped her" Nash said with a are you fucking kidding me face

"Yeah but I didn't mean to" Cameron said to Nash

"You should probably go home now" Nash said with an attitude to Cameron.

Cameron left.

I was alone with Nash at the park. It was way to serious and I hated it when it was like this so I slapped Nash's butt and ran. It was actually very tempting to just slap it. Haha. We both chased each other once we caught each other we kissed. it was hilarious and fun at the same time. The gentleman Nash is he didn't slap me back he just kissed me like I said before.

At this moment it was night. I was hugging Nash then I backed up and looked into his eyes then I noticed them turning yellow.

"N-Nash let go" I said trying to run. He wasn't himself he was turning into the werewolf and it was happening right now in front of my face.

"LET GO" I shouted with fear.

He was now a werewolf he had let me go. I started running then he jumps on me I fell on the ground and the werewolf Nash was on top of me growling.

"Nash please" I whispered.

He slowly backed up and I sat up then he ran away...

_____
Boring chapter but hey
Let's keep it going 😄