Chapter 12/ screams of horror/

Ella's POV
I wake up feeling that this day won't go well. I glance over at Krystal she's still sleeping she's been sleeping since yesterday. Yesterday was her birthday everything was perfect until Sophia got into her and almost killed her and now she's not waking up. Isaac checked every minute to see if everything was okay. It is,perfect heartbeat she's breathing well and she's still warm but she just won't wake up.

I walk out the room going to the restroom. I brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I fell asleep with my clothes from yesterday cause I was watching over Krystal to see if she woke up. I change into grey sweats and a black t-shirt and I go heading to the kitchen.

"Hi guys" I said as I walked inside the kitchen.

"Sup" Isaac and jack both said at the same time.

I glanced at jack. he looks back at me and we both smile then the loud noise of the door shutting interrupts us.

"GUYS STAY IN HERE DO NOT GO OUSIDE" Nash shouted as he ran inside.

We all stared at him confused.
"Where's Krystal..where is SHE!" Nash shouted making us all jump

"She's in her room sleeping,chill man" jack said as he sat next to me

"W-what's going on?" I asked Nash

"The dead have come there all coming this way" Nash said putting a chair on the door knob

"Zombies?" Isaac said looking at Nash with a serious face

"Yes, now lock every door and window in this house....NOW!" Nash said closing a window.

How have the dead come back. this going to be like that one show 'the walking dead'.
I walk over to the window and look ouside. zombies all over the place and they were all coming this way.

I KNEW IT I SENSED IT I SAID IT WASNT GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY I KNEW IT!!

Anyways back to the zombies how are we going get rid them.

"so what's the plan?" Jack said grabbing a knife

"I don't know yet we'll see later" Nash said.

The zombies finally got close to the house and they started banging on the door and windows.

"GO CHECK ON KRYSTAL" I shouted pushing my back against the door.

Nash rushes up to Krystal's room.

Nash comes back running really fast that he almost tripped.

"Why did you come back so quick ?" Isaac said

"Krystal... She's floating in the midair" Nash said waiting for us to come look.

We all rush up the stairs into Krystal's room. She was slowly spinning in circles in the midair.
Nash goes up to Krystal and softly touches her arm. Krystal opens her eyes fast. her eyes are all black then she slowly drops down and she stands up starting at god knows who with her black eyes.

"I will DESTROY YOU" Krystal shouted with a deep voice. we all stared at Krystal then she started coming up to Isaac "you first"
Krystal grabbed Isaac and pushed him against the wall. She pulled out a wooden stake. She stabbed Isaac right in the heart..

I screamed with fear and ran out the room. jack and Nash followed then Krystal uses her powers and pulls me back.

"AHH JACK HELP" I screamed as Krystal pulled me back.

Jack runs towards me and then she gets vervain out of her sleeve

"If you get near me I swear I will burn you to death" Krystal said with her voice still deep.