Chapter 22

Ella's POV
I wake up with a feeling of sadness. I can't believe I did that I'm a m-murderer.  I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I hated myself after I took that persons life away..
I made my decision I'm going to escape. That's the best I could do to keep my friends alive.

I quietly get up from bed and pack my stuff. But where am I going to stay. I'll figure that out later.

I put all my clothe in a plastic bag since that's all I have. I go downstairs to the kitchen and grab a piece of paper and a pencil.

'Krystal and jack I'm sorry but I had to leave for good and don't worry about and please do NOT come looking for me. I'm better of leaving this place..'

I leave the note on the table and I make my way out the door.
I still don't know where to go but I'm just going to keep on walking far far away from here.
**
Krystal's POV
I wake up and glance over at Ella's bed. she's not there. wow she must of got up early.
I go to the restroom and brush my teeth then I go downstairs.
I walk into the kitchen and see a paper laying on the table. I go up to the table and grab the paper.

I open the paper then jack walks in.

"morning" jack says as he walks inside the kitchen "what is that?"

"A...note" I said confused. jacks eyes get big then he comes next to me. I read the note out loud.

Once I finish reading it jack and I are in shock. I can't believe Ella has left us. I get why but she should of at least talked to us.

"I uh I'm going to take a walk" jack said with a sad look on his face. Jack was upset about Ella leaving. Jack liked Ella before that's why he was so quiet cause he thought she was never going to come back but she did. when she came back jack was more friendly and he even talked more. Oh gosh I hope dark jack doesn't come back since Ella left.

Oh so many things happening. I suddenly don't feel so hungry.
I go to the living room and flop on the couch trying to keep my tears back. My only friend has left me alone.

I was stuck living alone with a guy. ugh great. I get my lazy butt up and go to the store.

I go the a flower store.
I buy some white daisy flowers. I pay the worker and walk out the store.

I get in my black mustang.
That car use to be Isaac's but I kept it since it was the only thing I could keep of his.he barley had stuff.

I put the flowers on the passenger seat and I start driving to the grave yard.

I grab the flowers and get off the car going to Isaac's grave.
I stand there looking at his grave. This was all my fault I'm always going to blame myself .

"Ah miss jones visiting your brother?" A deep voice said getting closer to me. I turn around fast.

"Y-yes and who are y-you" I said trying not to freak out.

I didn't know this guy how does he know my last name. This guy is freaking me out. What is he going to do with me. maybe I'm just going crazy with all the stuff happening. maybe this guy is nice after all.

"I'm Jerry Holt" he said with a satisfying smile "and you must be the lovely Krystal Jones"

"Yes that's me but how do you know me?" I asked starting to get scared

"Isaac was a good friend of mine and he always talked about his beautiful lovely little sister" Jerry said standing next to me looking at Isaac's grave.

I didn't know Isaac talked about me. He was the best brother and even though he's not here now he still is the best.

I look over at Jerry then back at Isaac grave. I look at the flowers then I close my eyes and do a prayer on the flowers. As I finish the prayer I place the flowers down.

"Can I take you out for some food at Wendy's?" Jerry said "not so fancy but I want to get to know you"

"Yeah but we are going on my car" I said with a giggle. Jerry nods..

_______
Will Jerry turn out to be evil or nice??
And I hope ha like this chapter I'll update tomorrow hopefully 😊👏