Chapter 11 / a fresh start for ella+a party/

Ella's POV

I wake up in a new place. then I remember that I'm living in Krystal's house from now on. I couldn't be more thankful. I couldn't take it anymore living with my mom,her hurting me every time I got home and I was the one paying the bills and everything lets see how she handles it without me there anymore.

I glance over at Krystal she's still sleeping.I get up slowly and walk towards the restroom. I grab my toothbrush put some toothpaste on it and brush my teeth.

Today was a fresh start for me.

I took a quick shower then I got my brush out and started brushing my blonde straight hair. Today was going to be mine and Krystal's day were spending the whole day together.
I also forgot the guy I like lives here... jack.

"Hey let's go to the kitchen to eat" Krystal said waking up.

Krystal and I go to the kitchen and we both make ourselves cereal.

Once we finished we went upstairs. Krystal took a quick shower as well. she got out a box full of makeup and another box with nail polish then she brought her hair stuff. looks like we'll be having a girly day.

I was painting my nails red while Krystal curled my hair.

"So do you like jack?" Krystal asked

"W-what makes you think that" I said laughing a little

"Well the fact that you wouldn't stop staring at him the first time you saw him" Krystal said shaking me.

I laugh and ignore her question.

Krystal finished curling my hair and my nails were dried then suddenly Krystal gets a tweet.

"AHHHH OMG OMG" Krystal screamed with excitement

"What?" I asked laughing

"Ariana Grande just favorited my tweet" Krystal said then squealed.

I laugh at how happy she was cause it was just a girl who favorited her tweet.

Krystal was in a way better mood then she was before.
Krystal and I switched spot and now I was curling her hair and she was painting her nails maroon.

Today was Krystal's birthday march 2nd she was now turning 17.
The funny thing is she thinks I forgot about her birthday but really I told Nash,Isaac,jack,and his friend Cameron to put on a surprise birthday party.
Jack is going to text me when they're ready so I can take her.
She thinks we are going out looking for a new job for me but we're actually going to her surprise party!!

I grab Krystal's make up bag and we both sit in front of the huge mirror on her wall.
We both do a smoky eye.
Krystal always wears glittery lip gloss so I convinced her to use a kind of dark red lipstick. I used a bright pink lipstick.
We both put on some mascara and we go to her closet.

The left side was hers and the right one was mine the closet was kinda big so we walked in looking for an outfit.

Krystal's ootd
-red crop top with a heart on it
-black ripped skinny jeans
-black converse
- red beanie

"How do I took"Krystal said spinning around

"Beautiful" I said clapping
"Thanks your turn get changed" Krystal said putting a ring that Nash gave her.

Krystal's POV

Ella walked in the closet and got changed.
Ella came out wearing..

Ella's ootd