Chapter 2 /new school/

Krystal's POV

I wake up to nosies in the kitchen... it's just Isaac I bet.
I walked in the kitchen saying "morning"
I get a morning back and I look up to see that there's a stranger in the house.

"ISAAC" I shout as I grab a knife near by

Isaac comes to the kitchen real quick and asks what's wrong

"There's a stranger in the house" I said freaked out

"Chill it's just my buddy jack he lives here with us" Isaac chuckles and puts the knife in my hands down.

I walk over to him and introduce myself.

"Hey eat and I'll take you to school" Isaac said putting on shoes.

I eat breakfast and go to my room to change.

-Krystal's ootd-

I go to the restroom and do my make up

I go to the restroom and do my make up. I do my hair and brush my teeth.
I grab my bag and go down stair to see Isaac waiting for me.
I laugh.
"What?" Isaac asked

"You look silly" I said looking at his shoes

"We'll it was the first shoes I saw" Isaac said opening the door for me

"Still you couldn't wear your own shoes why mine" I said walking outside.

"Hey these nikes are cool people probably won't notice they're for girls.." He said shutting the door.

I get in the car and Isaac starts driving. New school here I come. Ugh..

We finally arrived I got out of the car and said bye to Isaac.
I walk in the school building and went straight to the office.

"Hi um I'm pretty sure this is were I get my classes" I said

"Oh new student name please" the office lady said

"Krystal jones" I replied looking around

"Ahh here we go! This is your schedule" the office lady says handing me the paper.

I grab my schedule and say thank you. then a guy walks out from the principles office

"Ah Nash wait before you go to class can you show this young girl where her classes are" said the office lady

"Of course" says Nash smirking.

Nash takes a look at my schedule and says "awesome we have the same teacher"

I smile and he smiles back at me he takes me to class and he takes his seat. Great leave me standing here in front of the whole class.

"Hello and you are" said the teacher

"Krystal.. Krystal jones" I said that like if I was like in some spy movie

"Take a seat right over there and I'm Mrs.William's"she said pointing to a seat near Nash.

I go to my seat and took out paper to write. I could feel him looking at me...