Chapter 14/captured/

(2016 me: woow me what an awesome edit you can't totally tell that cave is fake 👌🏽👌🏽).           Krystal's POV

I wake up. I turn around and see that Nash was sleeping next to me. I was confused cause I thought he went home. Ella must of let him in. I kissed his forehead and got up. I walked to the restroom and took a long shower.

I get out of the shower and wrap myself with my towels. I went back to my room.
I walked in and saw Nash sitting on my bed.

"I-I forgot you were in here! can you please get out I need to change" I said holding my towel tight

"Awh come on can't I stay here" Nash said starring me down

"Nash please get out!" I shouted softly. But deep inside I actually didn't want him to leave..

Nash stood up and got closer to me. He placed his hand on my waist and got closer. Suddenly the door opens. Ella walks in and Nash backs up.

"I um....wow...I'm sorry I um didn't mean to interrupt" Ella said with her eyes wide open

"No no we weren't doing anything" I said still with a towel wrapped around me

"Yet" Nash said walking out the room.

"I'll let you change" Ella said laughing at what Nash said.

I got changed and walked back to the restroom.

Krystal's ootd

I walked in the restroom and brushed my teeth

I walked in the restroom and brushed my teeth. I washed my toothbrush and grabbed my makeup bag.
I put mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. I dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun.

I walked downstairs straight to the kitchen.

"Why are you dressed up so early?" jack asked

"I took a shower and I wasn't gonna stay in my sweats all day " I said taking out a bowl. I grab the cereal box and serve myself.

Yesterday was sad then Ella,Nash,jack and Cameron made it better by taking me to the carnival. Nash kissing me on top of the Ferris wheel was the best. Ella and jack kissing..I wonder if they're dating now?

"So are you and Ella a... couple" I said smiling

"Nah not yet" jack smiled

"Awh that sucks you guys are so cute" I said while eating.

I put the bowl in the sink and grab my hoodie and penny board. yup I have a pink penny board with green wheels.

I walk outside and place the penny board on the ground and start skating.

I was half way to the park. suddenly someone pulls me back with them putting their hands on my mouth so I wouldn't scream. They put a cloth on my mouth and nose causing me to black out..