Chapter 28 -the end!-

Krystal's POV

Nash And I have ditched school. We are now at the park just walking around.

By now everyone should be home from school. Nash and I decided to leave so Jack won't get worried.

We walked all the way back to school to get Nash's car.

I get out his car and go inside my house. I see Jack in the couch drinking a glass of blood. I still think drinking blood is disgusting. I would never be able to swallow the blood. I don't know how he does it. Ehhh.

I snap out of my thoughts and go to Jack and give him a hug.

"Well somebody likes to hug me lately" Jack said with a small chuckle

I giggle then I gasp " guess what!" I said smiling big

"I'm not going to guess so why don't you just tell me" Jack said

"I made a new friend at school today" I said still smiling

"That's great what's her name?" Jack asked

"Oh it's a he and his name is Jc" I said looking at him

His smile stayed but he didn't say anything else.

"So how are you and the werewolf next door doing?" Jack asked as he stood up

"We are great" I said standing up as well. As I start following Jack my phone starts to ring. I get my phone out my pocket. someone's phone number popped up. I didn't know who it was but I still answered it anyways.

"Uh hello?" I said making it sound more like a question

"Hi is this Krystal Jones?" They said

"Yes that's me who's this?" I asked

"Oh yeah this is Jc ha " he said with a small chuckle at the end.
Well that's weird how he get my number. I don't remember giving him my number..

"How do you know my number?" I asked

"Jerry gave it to me"

I should of known it was Jerry.

"Oh and why you call me" I said

"I was wondering if you would like to go to the store and shop for clothe with me"

He wants me to go shopping. this made me laugh. I bet he wants me to go just so it won't show that he loves shopping.

"Okay I'll meet you in the park" I said

"Okay then I'll pick you up from there" he said hanging up.

Wow that was rude no bye. oh well it's Jc he seems like he never says bye through the phone.

I get my money from my room and go outside. I start walking to the park. I sit in the bench and wait for Jc.

I see a car park in front of me. I'm guessing that was Jc but just to make sure I waited for him to roll the windows down.

He rolled them down and I see Jc. I get up and get In his car.

"Sup" Jc said as I got in

"Hi" I replied.

We drove off to the store.

We first arrived to Aeropostal. We both look around for shoes. I look at the shoes. I love converse so I search for some dark blue converse.

We buy everything we want then we go back home.

I invite Nash, Jc, and Jerry to come over to watch a movie with Jack and I.

I put on the movie 21 jump street.

The door bell rings and I go and open it. standing in front of me was Nash.

"Ah your the first one to get here" I said giving him a hug

"Well I do live next to you" Nash said returning the hug

"Tru, just go sit on the couch I'll be there in a sec gotta make the popcorn" I said closing the door. As I walk Nash to the living room we see Jerry already sitting in the couch.

"How you get in here?" I asked
looking around to make sure any windows were open

"Magic!" Jerry whispered/shouted.
I nod my head and go to the kitchen to make popcorn.

I put the popcorn bag in the microwave. it starts to pop. the door bell rings again.

"JACK CAN YOU GET THAT!" I shouted

"YEAH" Jack shouted back.

The microwave beeps telling me the popcorn is ready. I put the popcorn in two big bowls. I take the bowls with me to the living room.

Jack, Jerry, and Jc are sitting in the couch. There was no room for me and Nash. Nash sits on the floor and tells me to sit next to him. I hand the guys a bowl with popcorn. And I sit next to Nash with our own big bowl of popcorn. Jack doesn't eat the popcorn so I hand him his glass of blood. Jack hates popcorn.

I lean my head on Nash. Nash puts his arm around me. I get the remote and press play. We all get quiet and watch the movie. I look at everyone enjoying the movie. I get up to go to the restroom. I see someone run in my room. I grab a picture frame to use as a weapon and run in my room.

"Krystal.." Ella cried " I'm so sorry I ever left that was the worst decision I have ever made"

"Your back.." I said starring at her

"Yes I am" she said coming in for a hug..

****************************
*2 years past*

Ever since we killed Matthew and his pack everything here had gone back to normal.. Well except the fact that the guys have some sort of ability.
Anyways ella came back and Jack proposed to her. It was cute.
I've never been happier than I am now. The people I have now are great. I wouldn't want to do anything to change that. Oh and Jerry and I are best buddy's now. He really isn't that bad. He just really loves his powers and messing with people. He's also been teaching me useful spells.

Nash and I? Oh yeah we're perfect. We go on lots of dates and places. We're like the traveling couples.

Oh and guess what! Cameron became a famous for his acting.. He has his own show called 'crime scene' I'm sure you would know what it would be about.

Isaac? I still visit his grave every day. I use a spell to where I can see and talk to him. It's one of the spells i use most..

And I guess this is where I say
The end...