Chapter 7 /love/

Krystal's POV

Today was the day Nash and I spend the time alone all day. I was already dressed I'm wearing black skinny jeans following with my favorite converse I was wearing my long blue sleeve shirt with a white cross on it.
I straighten my hair and put some mascara and eyeliner and my favorite glitter lip gloss.

I ran downstairs and walked outside.

"Sup beautiful" Nash said coming near to me

"Hey" I said smiling. Nash gave me a quick peck on the lip and grabbed my hand taking me to his car. We both got in the car and Nash started driving.

"Where are we going" I asked

"Hmmm... it's a surprise cutie" Nash replied winking at me
I giggled and looked out the window.

After driving for like an hour or something we finally arrived.
I walked out the car and stepped on grass. It's a grass field.

"Grass field..nice" I said giving him a quick peck in the cheek.
Nash then grabbed my hand and took me far away from the car.

"I'll be right back" Nash said running to the car.

Nash came back with a red blanket and put it down on the grass and put a bunch of fruits some brownies and chocolate.

"Yay picnic" I said sitting down on the blanket.

Nash sat next to me and grabbed a strawberry and said "Open up cutie"

I took a bite of the strawberry. I grabbed a grape and did the same to him.

Nash stood up and so did I. Nash grabbed my hand and started walking he took me to a tree and he was leaning closer for a kiss.
I dodge his kiss and start running.

"Catch me" I said blowing a kiss to Nash

"You're such a tease" Rolled his eyes then started running.

Nash caught me and we both fell on the grass laughing. He literally tackled me.

Nash grabbed my hands and held them against the grass then got on top of me and kissed me "got ya" he said while we were still kissing me.

Nash and I laid on the grass starring at the sky. It was getting dark and the stars were starting to appear. Nash gets up and walks towards the car " wait here" he shouted while he was running.

Slow music started playing. Nash came back running.

"May I have this dance?" Nash said with his hand out waiting for me to grab it

"Yes sir" I giggled. I grab his hand  and put my other hand on his shoulder. he puts his other hand on my waist.

We start moving side to side. I kept on looking down to our feet so I wouldn't step on him and mess everything up.

I feel Nash's warm hand on my chin and he says "you won't mess up it's just a simple dance"
Wow it's like he was reading my mind.

"Sorry" I said as we danced

"No need to say sorry I just wanted to stare at your beautiful eyes" Nash said spinning me slowly.

His comment made me blush and smile a lot.

We finally got tired if dancing. It was getting darker and even more cold. Nash and I went to were the blanket is and took all the food off of it and we covered ourself with the blanket looking at the stars. he kisses my cheek and says " I think we should go now it's getting pretty late your brother must be worried"

"okay" I said smiling. We got up and picked up our stuff and we went home.

We finally arrived home and we both were on my doorstep.

" I had an awesome night thank you" I said smiling

"So did I" Nash said smiling back.
I gave Nash a quick peck on the lip and walked inside.

"Where the hell have you been" Isaac said crossing his arms

"With Nash why would you care" I said walking upstairs

"KRYSTAL JONES COME BACK THIS INSTENT" Isaac shouted pointing at the ground

" You aren't my parents to be telling me what to do" I said rolling my eyes.

I looked at Isaac and he just stood there. I guess that hurt him. So I did what a good sister would do and went back downstairs and stood in front of him causing him to move he grabbed me by the arms and pushed me against the wall shouting "STAY AWAY FROM HIMM" he let go of me.

"wow you're trying to protect me from him when really you're the one hurting me and he's the one protecting me" I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

I went upstairs took all my make up off and brushed my teeth then I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some black sweats with a pink t-shirt then I laid in my bed. I stared at the ceiling sobbing where Isaac grabbed me. This whole vampire thing changed him..

______
ZAYUMM
I hope you guys are liking it so far hopefully things get better for Krystal in the story