Chapter 24

A/N: wow jacks POV finally!

Jack POV
I felt sadness inside me. Ella leaving was something I thought she would never do again but she did. Hate for her started to grow inside me. The death angel shit has taken over her. She will become evil any second.
I'm going to put all the Ella stuff aside. Right now I'm a brother and I now have a little sister and I need to protect her. It's a promise I made you Isaac..

Krystal's POV

I go up to my room with a bright smile on my face. Jack being my brother was a surprise. Though no one can replace Isaac but it's nice of Jack to be my brother. And now I won't feel alone anymore thanks to jack. I go to my window to see Nash waiting for me at his window.

"What are you so happy about?" Nash asked

"Jack and I are siblings now" I said doing the Jazz hands

"Wow you guys just can't become siblings that easy" Nash said with a small chuckle "but who cares I'm happy for you"
I smiled at him.

I go back downstairs.
As I get there Jack is not there. I go to the living room and see death angel Ella.
"I'm so sorry Krystal but I have to" Ella said getting closer to me.
She was going to kill me what the hell. Has Ella's power gone to far. What the hell did Mahogany teach her.

"N-no Ella please don't do this I'm your friend your first friend"
Ella closed her eyes and a tear rolls down.

"I'm sorry" she said bitting her lip.
Ella started walking closer as I backed away from her. There was noting I could do if she touched me I would just die..

I walked inside a room as Ella came for me. I was stuck in that small room with a death angel. This is the end for me.
Ella's hand got closer. She was about to touch me. I close my eyes ready to die. I'm coming Isaac...

I open my eyes and see that I'm outside. I raise an eyebrow and run back inside.

"JACK!!!" I screamed when Ella touched him.

Ella disappeared. Jack fell on the ground. I kneeled down next him. I start shaking his shoulders. no movement. I started crying. I lost another person.

"He will wake up anytime soon" I heard Nash's voice say behind me "he's a vampire remember"

I got up and Nash wiped my tears off. Nash puts Jack up in his bed. I stay with Jack waiting for him to wake up.

-------
Sorry for the short suckish chapter 😭
But 24 chapters already wow😱😂