Chapter 16 /save/

Krystal's POV

I wake up next to Nash. waking up and seeing him next to me was the best. I slowly get off bed and go to the restroom. Before I got to the door Nash started moving then I stopped moving so he wouldn't wake up. It felt like if I was escaping or something. I grab my clothe. I get to the door and walk out then I accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh sorry are you ok" I asked

"Yeah,what are you doing up so early?" Jack asked

"Uh I don't know I never wake up this early" I said as I walked to the restroom "why are you up early?"

"I'm a vampire remember Krystal" jack smiled

"Ohh yeah I feel stupid now" I giggled

"Don't feel stupid now continue what you were doing" jack said walking back to his room.

I was going to take a shower but I didn't know how to turn it on. I twisted a button and water came out I put my hand in the water.

"Oh gosh that's cold" I whispered to myself. I twisted the button the other way and put my hand in the water. It was hot just perfect I love to take hot showers.

Krystal's ootd
-white button up shirt
- black leather jacket
- dark blue skinny jeans
-black hat
(Basically what the girl in the picture is wearing)

I get changed and I walk to the kitchen.

"Where are you going pretty lady?" Nash asked as I entered the kitchen and grabbed a bowl.

"Isaacs grave can you take me please" I said as I made myself cereal. Nash nods his head and continues eating his fruity pebbles.

Nash and I finish eating and we both walk outside.

"I want to walk over there,can we?" I asked

"Yeah if that's what you want" Nash said smiling at me. I give him a quick peck on the lip as a thank you. We go and grab coffee first then we bought a rose.

We made it to Isaac's grave and I kneeled down and said a prayer. I finish the prayer and I stood up.
Nash grabs my hand and I place the rose down.

We walk away.

" Let's go back before any of the wolf pack sees us" Nash said looking around.

"Where have you guys been" jack asked worried

"My brothers grave"

"Oh ok" jack said calm now.

We all sit in the couch watching tv.

"Hey I haven't heard of Cameron where is he?" I asked looking at them

"He's on vocation with his family" Nash said as he stroked my hair.
I rest my head on Nash chest while watching tv. Lucky Cameron..

It was quiet and calming until we heard banging noises in the door..

__________
Sorry for the short chapter I know it sucks but I posted two chapters since this one was really short 😩

And I hope all of you beautiful people are enjoying my book !!❤️