Chapter 25

Krystal POV•
Jack has finally awoken.

"Jack!" I quietly shout giving him a tight hug. As I'm hugging him my phone vibrates.

I slide my hand into my pockets and reach for my phone. Message from Nash💖.

I slide my phone to see what Nash Said.

'I am so sorry that I couldn't tell you in person but would you like to go on a second date with me it will really mean a lot to me'

A smile appears on my face.

'Of course I would love to I mean why wouldn't I' I text back
'Awesome I'll be there in a second when I'm ready'

I turn off my phone.

I get up from Jack's bed. before I'm out the door I look back at Jack.

"Will you be alright here alone?" I asked

"Yeah I'm much better" Jack said sitting up "you have to be back before 1:00" Jack chuckles

"Okayyy big brother" I giggle.

I go to my room and pick out a new outfit. I look in my closet and try to find something pretty. Wow a second date with Nash is going to be awesome. I don't know what to wear though. Ughhh.
Should I wear my tight red dress with a diamond necklace and my black glittery purse??

Nah that's to fancy. we might not even go somewhere fancy.
I take a good look at all my clothes in my closet. I wonder if it's cold outside.
I quickly run downstairs and out the door I go. It was kind of cold so I might as well just wear my favorite hoodie . I go back upstairs and look in my closet again.

I finally found something good to wear. I put on a black tank top with my black hoodie that a batman logo,over it then I put on my ripped light blue skinny jeans.
I quickly slip on my black converse.

I go to the restroom. I got my make up bag. I put on some mascara and my lip gloss as usual. I grabbed the curling iron and I start to curl my long brown hair.

I put everything away. I got my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth because I don't want to go out there with smelly breath.embarrassing. I hear knock on the door I quickly brushed my teeth and wash my mouth and run downstairs.

I get to the door and open it revealing Nash with his white penny board.

"Looks like we're going to ride on the penny boards as a date" I said with a small giggle

"Hey I'm sorry that I'm not one of those romantic guys that take their girlfriends out for a nice romantic dinner" Nash said

"It's fine I love you just like that not so romantic plus I don't really do romantic" I said smiling at him.
I grab my pink penny board from the side of the wall.

I get out the door with my penny board and shut the door behind me. Nash grabs my hand and takes me into the street. He puts his penny board down.I do the same. We both get on the penny boards and we both start skateboarding while we hold hands.

We skate all the way to the park. We both get off our penny boards and run towards the swings like little kids.

We get on the swings and Nash holds my hand while we start to swing.

"Let's try to go as high as we can" Nash said holding my hand tightly.

Nash and I start swinging higher then we both jump off. We end up falling on the grass. This date was so much like those romantic movies. I looked into his eyes as he looked back into mine. Gosh I love his blue eyes so much.

"Hey you know what I just noticed" Nash said with a small chuckle

"Hmm" I hummed as we still lay in the ground

"We both haven't been going to school" Nash says sitting up.
Omg I have completely forgotten about school since all the vampire werewolf stuff happen.

"Do you think we should start going again I mean it's for your own good and I really care about you I don't want you to be a drop out" Nash said helping me get up

"I think I should but let's put that aside we're on a date right now" I said then I wink at him

"Ohh okay" Nash said with his eyes wide open.

Nash grabs my hand and we skate back to his place.
We put the penny boards outside. Nash and I walk inside his house.
Nash starts kissing me while he shuts the door behind me. He pushes me against the wall. I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso.

Nash hugs me tight and starts walking to his room. "I love you so much" Nash said as we kissed.

Nash shuts his door and lays me on his bed. Nash sits in his bed telling me to sit on his lap. I sit on his lap and start kissing him a bit roughly while my hands go through his hair. Nash takes off my hoodie then my tank top and kisses my chest. I smile at him and also take his shirt off. Nash looks up at me and kisses my lips once more then he goes down to my chest. He slowly rubs his lips on my neck then he starts sucking leaving me a hickey. I push Nash back making him lay in bed. I start kissing him then he starts to take my pants off. Nash starts kissing me a bit roughly then he squeezes my bum.

How did we end up like this? first we where skating then the park and now here I am in my bra and panties making out with Nash.

I'm no vampire or noting so I stared to get sleepy.
I stop kissing Nash and yawn.

"Awe your sleepy" Nash said smiling "we should stop now you need to get your beauty sleep"

I nod my head like a small child. I get off of Nash and lay next to him resting my head on his chest as I slowly fall asleep..

_______
Well I tried to make it a bit dirty since fans love dirty but I'm not that good at doing dirty 😂
Anyways I hope ha like this chapter 😊
Vote if you liked it 🌟