Chapter 21

Krystal's POV -back home-

Nash and I both lay on the couch.

"what now?" I asked looking into his eyes

"Hmmm" Nash hummed.
I giggle at how cute he is.

"how about this!" Nash shouts then gets on top of me giving me a bunch of kisses all over the face. Nash starts tickling me.

"N-NASH....STO..P" I shouted laughing. He starts kissing me.
I laugh and push him off of me. I get up going to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Nash asked getting up too

"The kitchen I'm hungry" I said while I stick my tongue out at him

"Oh no you didn't" Nash said running up to me. I scream and rush to the kitchen. He catches up to me and he hugs me tight not letting me escape. I laugh.

"Nash let me go I'm hungry" I said while I give him a quick peck on the cheek

"Hmm..." Nash hummed

"Nashhhh" I said like a little kid

"Okay fine" he said letting me go. I grab myself the cereal from the small doors at the bottom. Nash randomly slaps my butt causing me to jump and hit my hand on the cabinet.

"NASH!" I shouted at him softly punching his shoulder. He laughs and hugs me tightly then let's go of me.

I sit down and start eating my cereal. The door slams open. Nash and I go to the door fast. As we get there we see Ella In tears.

"Ella what's wrong?" I questioned her worried

"I-I had my first k-kill" Ella said stuttering

"Oh no I'm so sorry" I said giving her a tight hug. As I hug Ella she starts crying on my shoulder. Nash stands there looking at how upset Ella is. Nash pats Ella on the back and says bye. We say bye as well.

I know she wasn't going to like her first kill. This is going to keep on going. Ella is going to have to take people's life away. She's to nice to be taking people's life away she can't take all this killing.

"I need some sleep" Ella said giving me a weak smile. I nod my head.

I needed some sleep too so why not just go to sleep too. I go upstairs and brush my teeth putting my hair up in a messy bun. I put on my pajamas and go to the window to say goodnight to Nash. Nash looks out his window and mouthed 'goodnight beautiful'. I smile at him and go to bed.

_______
Sorry for the short chapter 😭
And I hope you like the book so far