LANGUAGE

It was a lot colder in Sokovia than Elizabeth thought it would be. All she could see for miles on end was just snow upon snow. Usually, she would find the cold nice or even comforting. Just not now, when she was using most of her energy to punch some bad guys.

"Did no one think to tell me it would be this cold?" She asked through the comms system in her ear as she fought off three HYDRA agents at once. All she had on was a thin long sleeved grey shirt and a pair of cargo pants.

"I did say Sokovia," Tony Stark said through the radio as she watched him fly over head in his red and gold suit. Turning around, she ducked just as a punch was sent to her head. Frowning at the agent, she focused on putting him asleep. "Did you not think it was gonna be cold?"

"I bet I wouldn't be cold if I had a suit like Nat and Clint," She muttered distastefully as she put four oncoming agents unconscious with a small thought. No mater how many time she'd asked Tony for a cool suit he'd brush her off and say it was 'in progress.'

From above Tony cursed as he knocked into the force field that was put up around the HYDRA base. "Shit!" The man exclaimed over the radio.

"Language," Steve warned carefully. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" He asked the AI as he dragged an agent through the dirt while riding on his motorcycle. Elizabeth had to hold in her laugh as she carried on with her job.

From behind her, she heard someone land with a loud 'thud' on the ground. Elizabeth turned to kick an agent away form her before sending him flying back with a blast if energy. Looking up, Thor stood opposite her with his usual hammer in hand.

He sent her a small wave before continuing on with their job. The two fought side by side as more and more agents came up to them. Elizabeth had to make sure to narrowly avoid his flying hammer every now and then.

"The central building if protected by some kind of energy shield," the mechanical voice of Jarvis came in through their ears. "Struckers technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

Elizabeth brought a group of agents down to their knees with pain before knocking them out. "Loki's scepter must be here," Thor said as his hammer flew past her face, making her hair ruffle slightly from the wind. "Strucker couldn't mount this kind of defence without it."

Clint Barton's voice came in from the other end as the sound of gunshots became more evident. "Sadly, I think we've lost the element of surprise." The archer pulled back the string of his bow before firing it.

"Wait a minute," Elizabeth grabbed everyones attention just as Thor shoved someone her way for her to blast in the chest. "Is no one gonna talk about the fact that Cap just said language?" She asked between her heavy breathes as she continued to fight.

"Finally," Tony exclaimed and they could all hear the smirk in his voice. "Someone who's got their priorities straight."

Steve let out an exaggerated sigh as he flipped his bike over, sending the vehicle flying into a jeep full of HYDRA agents. "I know," he muttered with a shake of his head. Sometimes, Elizabeth and Tony were a worse pair than her and Sam when it came to relentless teasing. "It just slipped out."

Suddenly, there was loud grunt of pain over the radio. "Clint!" They heard Natasha exclaim as she ran towards her partner. Looking at the large piece of missing flesh on his hip, she winced involuntarily. "Clint's been hit. Can someone deal with that bunker." There was the a roar and the sound of some smashing coming from Hulk. Soon, the shooting stopped, followed by a small 'thank you' from Natasha.