AN OMELET

"Wow," Elizabeth said as Ultron turned to face them on the metal bridge they all stood on.

Ultron looked nothing like the metal skeleton that they all saw a few days ago. He was bigger now, a lot taller and more put together. Even from across the bridge she could tell he would be a lot taller than all of them.

"I see you got some parts changed," She told the robot as she stood in between Steve and Thor. Looking beside the metal man, she saw two people, no older than she was. Judging by their similar looks, she guessed that they were the Maximoff twins.

They all were currently inside a large ship full of crates and weapons that were supposed to come out from Wakanda. Natasha and Clint were supposed to be in position on the other end of the ship. From all around her, she could feel some of the workers on the ship. Waiting for instructions on who to shoot.

Thor looked cautiously between the three that stood on the opposite end of the bridge. "Nobody has to break anything," he said, still trying to find a way to avoid a fight.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet," Ultron retorted with humour in it's artificial voice.

Annoyed at his own creation Tony scoffed at it's words. "He beat me by one second," he murmured to Elizabeth who stood on his left.

"Ah yes, he's funny." Pietro Maximoff got everyone's attention as he took a step forward to stand beside Ultron. "It's comfortable for you, Mr. Stark? Just like old times?" Pietro opened his arms and gestured to the rows of weapons and missiles that lay below them.

Seeing that for once Tony had no snarky rebuttal, Steve spoke up in his Captain America voice. "You two can still walk away from this," he told the twins slowly with as much empathy in his voice that he could manage.

Wanda Maximoff shook her head at him with a fake smile. "Oh we will," she told the captain in a proud voice. Sure that they could take them easily.

Trying a different tactic, Steve made a move forward as he lowered his shield. "I know you've suffered," he tried once more in a softer tone.

He was cut of by Ultron's robotic laugh. "Captain America," he sneered. "God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war?" The robot said those words as if knowing all of Steve's inner thoughts and fears.

"Look, if you believe in peace," Elizabeth began as she remembered his words from their first encounter. "Then let us keep it," despite still trying to reason with the robot Elizabeth still made sure to keep the heat in her hands. The dark blue light entering her peripheral vision

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet," Ultron corrected her.

From beside her, Tony broke his silence with a question. "Yeah, so what's the vibranium for?"

Seemingly happy with his question, Ultron tilted his head to the side. "You see, I'm glad you asked that." He waved a metal hand in the air as he spoke. "Cause I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan."

Ultron was waving his hand in the air when suddenly he curled it into a fist and shot out some beams of light to Tony before pulling him in from his arc reactor. Next thing she knew was that Tony flew past her and into the metal wall of the ship. Springing into action, he flew up and tackled Ultron mid air.

Seeing as there was no way that the rest could engage in the fight with the two flying tin mans, they decided to focus on the threats on the ground. From the side of the bridge, three more robots came crawling out like some sort of demon from hell.

Elizabeth looked at Thor and Steve to see them handling their own quite well. She made up her mind to approach the Maximoff twins. Going for Wanda first, she fired a blast of energy at her feeling confident. But her eyes widened when she saw the girl block it with a wall of some sort of red energy just like Elizabeth's.