THE THREE FREAKS

Elizabeth hid behind a pillar beside Bucky as they all watched Steve go out onto the runway of the airport first, making sure it was safe. The red, white and blue of his shield getting further and further away from them.

Looking to her left, Wanda, Pietro and Sam crowded behind another large pillar. "Wait for my signal," Sam told them all through the earpiece.

As Steve approached a nearby helicopter they all thought it was going well until something landed onto the vehicle, making it short circuit and lose all power. "Shit," Elizabeth cursed under her breath when she saw the red and gold armoured suit land a couple of feet away from Steve. Tony said something to Steve just as Rhodey landed beside him.

"Alright," Sam announced. "Plan B."

While Steve continued to try and talk it out with Tony to buy them more time, Sam and Bucky made their way up into the terminal. However, Wanda and Elizabeth went around the runway to the other side and Pietro stayed behind in case of anything.

Elizabeth crept up with Wanda by her side as they both crouched behind a small plane not too far away from Steve and Tony. They watched as the two men conferred, getting more and more aggravated as time passed by ridiculously slow.

From behind Steve , they saw T'Challa come out behind a plane with his suit on. If he said anything, Elizabeth wasn't sure. Tony and Steve continued to talk it out but Elizabeth's attention was on the head of red hair that came up behind Tony.

Natasha and T'Challa surrounded Steve from the side, caging him in with Tony. She could feel how desperate Tony was to get it all over and done with. But no matter how desperate he was, Steve was ten times more determined. Natasha on the other hand was conflicted, as if she still hadn't made up her mind on which team she was on.

It seemed that Tony got fed up with their conversation going nowhere so he cupped his hands around his mouth. "Underoos!" His voice echoed loud enough for her to hear from the other end of the runway.

Suddenly a blur of red and blue came swinging up from behind Steve with some sort of white substance coming out from its palms that looked suspiciously similar to web fluid. The unknown person shot their web out to grab Steve's shield right from his hands and proceeded to wrap his hands together with the web.

Elizabeth's eyes widened as the person in the suit landed on a truck behind Tony. "What the hell is that?" She asked with a tilted head at the person stood on the truck who now began talking. The words not loud enough for her to hear.

Wanda looked her up and down as if not believing her confusion. "It's the Spider-Man," Wanda told her as if it was the most obvious thing ever. Upon Elizabeths unfazed looked, Wanda sighed with a shake of her head. "Do you not watch YouTube?" She muttered in disdain before the two continued to watch the scene before them.

Tony continued to try and talk to Steve as Natasha, Rhodey and T'Challa stood around him silently. Elizabeth mentally cheered Sam on as he tried to look for the jet, hoping that it didn't take too long.

"Cap," Sams voice came in through their earpieces as if she had called on him. In the distance, she saw Steve cock his head to the side ever so slightly, indicating that he was listening. "We found the Quinnjet, it's in Hangar Five by the North Runway."

Steve didn't say anything in return, he simply moved his tied hands to his side and separated it from his body. "Pietro, now," Wanda told her brother.

A streak of blue flashed from inside the airport then ran a circle around Steve, cutting the web around his wrist. Pietro came to a stop between Wanda and Elizabeth with a heavy exhale. "Here," he told Elizabeth as he handed her the knife she lent him.