I KNOW

The black Porsche pulled up into the parking lot of the airport making Steve and Bucky turn their heads toward the sound of the revving engine. The car skidded to a stop a few parking spots away from where he stood. The windows of the car may been heavily tinted but Bucky already knew who sat in the drivers seat.

Elizabeth turned the engine off before opening the car door and stepping out. She watched Steve and Bucky walked toward the car, smiling as her eyes met  Bucky's.  Once he was close enough he pulled her in for a sweet kiss.

"Nice car," he stated with his arm around her shoulder. She smiled up at him playfully.

"But is it even yours?" Steve spoke up with a knowing glance at her. She had a knack for stealing cars in his eyes, but she liked to use the term borrowing. The owner would get it back, eventually.

She rolled her eyes at him. Elizabeth had planned to answer him but another voice beat her to it. "What do you think?" Pietro asked sarcastically as he slammed the left side of the car door shut.

Wanda came out from the other side with a glare at her brother. "Do not slam it," she chided. "We are supposed to give it back." Steve watched their exchange with a shake of his head and an exasperated expression that told Bucky that the twins did this a lot.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Pietro retorted before coming to stand across from Steve, his sister following closely behind.

"You kids okay?" Steve asked the two in concern. Focusing more on how Wanda reacted to the question rather than her brother.  Wanda nodded silently while Pietro moved to the left to stand in front of Bucky.

Bucky looked back down at Elizabeth for help when Pietro tilted his head to look up at Bucky, who stood a few inches taller. Elizabeth shrugged with an amused smile on her lips. "I thought you'd be taller," Pietro blurted out.

"Pietro!" Wanda exclaimed in surprise, growing embarrassed for her brother. Pietro looked at her innocently as Steve and Elizabeth chuckled under their breaths. Wanda grabbed Pietro by the arm harshly before dragging him off to the side, muttering to him in Sokovian.

"What was that about?" Bucky asked her in confusion.

"I may or may not have told them about you," Elizabeth offered an explanation.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "That doesn't explain why I'm not up to this guys standards." He joked with a teasing smile.

"Spoke about you, bragged about you, same thing." She waved a hand up to pat the side of his face affectionately. When Wanda and Pietro asked about The Winter Soldier, Elizabeth had gone on about Bucky. While Wanda listened happily and asked questions, Pietro grew fed up with her gushing about him.

Bucky didn't say anything, he simply stared down at her with a loving smile on his face. "You know I love you, right?" He asked as she leaned into his arms.

"I know," she answered cheekily before resting her head on his shoulder. "And I love you too, by the way," She added after a moment of silence and she felt him let out a laugh from him chest.

Pietro and Wanda walked back up to them slowly, Pietro running away from his sister to sit on the hood of the car. "Where's Sam?" Wanda asked as she looked around the empty parking lot.

"He probably left to look at birds," Pietro commented as he laid down flat on the car. His comment making Bucky hold back an unwanted laugh.

"He'll be here soon, he had to grab someone." Steve ignored Pietro as he informed Wanda and Elizabeth, crossing his arms over his chest.

As if on cue, there was the sound of a door shutting loudly from the end of the empty space. They all turned to see Sam and another man walk through the door leading to the staircase. Sam and the man bickered back and forth and occasionally shoved one another to the side.