Chapter 19, Declined

Sorry it took so long to update and I am even more sorry it's short, I am updating this at school so there won't be any Kristy madness.

Kristy: not even a little?

No now be quiet or else I'll get caught!
Third person POV
----------------------------
In front of Ed and Kristy stood two Xingese people, a boy and girl, looking at them both with bright eyes.

"I don't know what your talking about." Kristy replied as she tried to walk past them.

"Oh, I know you do." The boy smiled at them.

"Look I'm really sorry, but we must be on our way now." Kristy glared at them both.

"I'm sorry, but I really need to know more about this stone, and if you could please kindly tell us what you know." He snapped his fingers and two people came out of now where.

"Hey, I need to know about this stone as well." The little girl said as she got multiple knives
in her hand.

"Um, look I'm really sorry but all I know is that my parents were researching it, and their lab was blown up so I can't show you any of their notes." Kristy again tried to get past them and as she pushed the teenage boy she was grabbed and a katana was placed at her neck by one of the two masked people.

"You shall not push the young lord." A feminine voice replied.

"Look hun, I just wanna get to the palace to get my job done." Kristy glared at the masked figure.

"Um, Kristy, incase you haven't realised, YOUVE GOT A KATANA AT YOUR THROAT!" Ed screamed as the other masked figure put a katana to his throat as well.

Kristy rolled her eyes as she tapped her automail and it turned into a blade. She hit it against the blade at her throat to see it shatter at impact. The girl gasped at her actions and stepped back. "Now, if you could kindly let us go." She said with a lot of agitation in her voice.
The other masked figure slowly took his blade off of Ed's neck but still watch the two
alchemists carefully.

"Thank you, um if it's not too much trouble do you think you could lead us to the palace, because knowing this dimwit," Kristy said pointing to Ed.

"Hey!"

"We'll get lost, and I'm not much help in this busy of a place. Especially with this many people." She whispered under her breath.

"What business do you have there?" The teenage boy asked suspiciously.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Kristina Ross, the Sun alchemist, this is-"

"Edward Elric, the Fullmetal alchemist."

"And were here to hopefully have a treaty sighed with the Emperor." Kristy smiled, a look of shock came across the four locals faces at the sudden change in attitude.

"Um, ah of course, by the way I'm ling Yao, the twelfth son of the Emperor of Xing."

"And I'm May Chang, the seventeenth daughter of the Emperor of Xing."

"And those two." Kristy said pointing a thumb behind her and the two masked figures.

"My body guards." The boy said.

"Your a prince, and your a princess. Why do you want to know about the philosopher stone then?"

The boys face became serious and he leant in to Kristy. "To seek . . . Immortality."

"Do you really think that's possible? Because I don't." Kristy said. "Sorry but we must be going now." Kristy said as she grabbed Ed's arm and dragged him off. Towards the palace.

Time skip Kristys POV
----------------------------------
"So what do we do now?" I asked as we walked away from the palace.

"Stick around here for a while so we don't have to get a lecture from Colonel bastard." Ed grumbled.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad that we didn't get it, I mean, it's not like we about to go to war or anything." I could just feel Ed's body temperature rise, and hear him trying not to flinch. "Were not going to go to war anytime soon, right?" He sped up instead of answering me. Does this have something to do with what him and flame head were talking about? I continued to think about this before I was yanked out of my thoughts from someone bumping into me and knocking me to the ground.

"Gosh Kristy, your even worse blind." I heard a voice reply. Damn it, not her again.

Well then who's being a bitch to Kristy, well tell me if u can figure it out bye!

~suni out~ 🌞