Chapter 11, Where to next?

You'll understand the pic above further in the chappie 😋

~Edwards POV~
_______________________________________________________________________

I looked down at Kristy and I noticed she had fallen asleep, I sat there for a while not quite sure what to do. I decided to just carry her to bed, so I picked her up and carried her through the crowd that now consisted of a drunk Roy, and Jean (Havoc) . Riza and Maria (Ross) talking, and Al talking with Denny (Brosh). They all turned when they heard me come in.

"Whatcha doin' with your girlfriend their fullmetal?" Roy asked, I wanted to rip his head off for saying that but one: he was intoxicated and two: I didn't want to wake Kristy.

"Shut up Roy, can't you see she's asleep? If you wake her up were all dead." I whispered.All of them but Roy and Jean understood what I meant. "Well I'm taking her to bed." I walked out the door not listening to all of Roy's remarks.

"Sorry I made you have to put up with that." I was shocked for a moment, then looked down to see Kristy half awake.

"It's fine, just go back to sleep." I smiled at her.

"Thanks Edward, goodnight." She smiled at me, and just like that she was asleep again. Damn all that emotional stuff must have made her really tired, I have never seen her fall asleep so quickly.

~Kristina's POV (next morning)~
______________________________________________________________

"Wake up Kristy." I heard someone say, but it wasn't in the rude way that I usually got woken up by Ed, so I assumed it was Al.

"Leave me alone Al." I said as I turned away from him.

"How can I be mistaken for Al?" He asked.

"Edward?" I said and turned to face him.

"Yeah." He stated as if it were the most obvious thing.

"Sorry, but usually I get a nice awakening from Al not you." I tried not to laugh. "Why did you come in here though?"

"Well, with how crazy and emotional last night got, I forgot to give you your Christmas present, which now since I know your birthday was a few days ago is also your birthday present. So happy 13th birthday first year being a teen and Merry Christmas." I could hear both his nerves and smile in his voice. I was trying not to but in the end laughed. "Hey what's so funny?"

"You bought me a Christmas which is also a birthday present and I didn't buy you anything because I didn't think you would care about that kind of stuff." I started laughing again.

"Oh? Well anyway here it is, I guess I'll tell you what it looks like?" He asked not quite sure if I could distinguish colours I guess.

"If what your implying is your not sure if I can distinguish colours, no I can't, and I can't really tell the detail of this neckless either." I said as he passed the neckless into my hands.

"Well, it's a silver raindrop shape, it has a yellow sapphire in the middle and what kinda looks like suns rays coming off the stone."

"Is it supposed to have any relation to my state alchemist name?"

"To be honest I only realised that after I got it I just thought it would look nice on you a-and I thought you might like it."

I could tell that he was blushing by the tone of his voice. "I just wish I could see it." I whispered under my breath, but he managed to hear.

"That's another thing that I wanted to talk to you about, as you know were looking for the philosopher stone to get back what we lost, and since your traveling with us I promise that we will get you your sight back as well, no matter what you will be able to see again." I couldn't believe the determination in his voice, it sounded like he would do anything, just like he would do anything to get his brothers body back. I could feel a tear run down my face. "W-what, hey I-I didn't mean to make you cry, I-I'm sorry did I say something wrong?" He asked completely unsure.