Chapter 2, Her past and ours,

***TW SA MENTIONED***

~ Kristinas POV~
_______________________________________________________________________

I smiled but i could feel Alphonse fidgeting as if he had just realised something, and it made me nervous. I could feel him looking toward my direction, I realised he knew my smile was fake. I sighed and looked towards the ground.

"Hey, are you okay?" Edward asked me while trying to get a look at my face from under my bangs.

I looked back up at him, "yeah, just upset that your brother is the first person I've known to see through my act. I thought I could hide my feelings forever, but you two proved me wrong."

I looked towards Alphonse even though I couldn't see his face but didn't bother putting on a smile this time. "You sure your okay?" He asked me, and I could tell that if he has his real body he would be looking at me so sadly right now.

"I guess, but I don't know what to do now. I mean I can't go back home."

"Why not?" Edward asked his curiosity getting the better of him.

"Because my uncle owns my house now, and he kinda hates me so I wouldn't want to go back there." 'Well he owns what was rebuilt anyway.' I thought to myself.

"Oh, if you don't mind us asking . . . What happened to your parents?" Alphonse asked me, and I put my head down so he panicked. "Oh no, you um, you don't have to answer-"

"No it's fine, i was just thinking, and realised I don't know properly myself." I smiled at them both but Edward whispered something, for once not being able to make it out. my smile sunk as I got ready tell my story, well, some of it. I took a deep breath, "well you see, my parents worked in some sought of lab for the military, I don't know what is was called or anything, but I had to spend most of my time with my twin sister Kat. Yeah I know it's kinda a weird name but it was short for Katrina-" I was cut off by Edward having some sought of rant about me calling him short.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT THAT THEY COULD SQUARE DANCE WITH A MINIATURE
ANT?" He stood their red faced, well I assume that's what he looked like I was laughing too hard to be sure.

"Brother she didn't say that." Alphonse sighed as if this was a daily routine.

"I was talking about my sisters nickname not you, and besides you not too much smaller than you should be . . . Okay you are pretty short." I giggled but stopped when I felt him charge at me. Out of Instinct I shifted the light around me to blind him for a short amount of time, he tripped and fell onto the ground with a thud. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry it was an accident, well it wasn't an accident but it was out of instinct."

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT."

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS OUT OF INSTINCT PIPSQUEAK."

"DONT CALL ME A DAMN PIPSQUEAK."

"Brother, Kristy stop it." Al said quite angrily, Edward looked at him shocked as if he didn't get frustrated that easily. "I want to hear what Kristy has to say so if you don't mind?" I could hear his armour look towards me hopefully.

"Okay then, anyway. One day there was an accident at the lab, and it exploded, killing both of my parents and anyone else who was in there." I didn't want to show any emotion infront of these boys so I hid my shaking hands behind my back praying they hadn't noticed before continuing my story. "Well after we found out, my sister, brother and me had to-"

"Wait you have a sister and a brother?" Edward butted in.

"Yes, he was 4 years older than me and Kat, his name was Jett." I smiled at the thought of my brother.

"Wait did you say was." Edward asked.

"Yeh, um Jett and Kat died a little while back.." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Oh, I'm really sorry 'bout that, um you don't have to tell us anymore if you don't want to."

"No it's fine, I have already told you most of it and you'll probably ask me more later. Anyway, so we had to let my uncle live with us since none of us were old enough to take care of ourselves." I was forced to stop again as Edward interrupted.

"How old were you?"

"Brother." Alphonse hissed.

"Is all good Alphonse, I was 8." I said giggling. I could feel Edwards shocked stare, and I assumed that Alphonse would look the same if he wasn't in the armour, well THE armour.

"What, how old were you? I mean when you lost your mum not when you tried to bring her back.

"Well I was 10 and Al was 9"

"See not that much of a difference." I smiled at them. "Well anyway, my uncle was Extremely abusive towards me and my sis, but he would just always put Jett to work." I sighed at the memory. "My brother would come back in exhausted and half dead from all the labour, then when we tried to help him, he would always tell us that we were more important and needed help, I guess he said that cause our clothes would usually be ripped and we would have bruises all over us-" I was interrupted again by Edward.

"What kind of abuse?" Edward asked cautiously.

"Brother!" Alphonse said both shocked and angry.

"It's fine Alphonse." I said, my Bec and face void of emotion as I remember this horrifying part of my past. "I-it, it was rape." I said and I felt Edwards head drop.

"That bastard, by the way you can call me Ed and Al well Al, I mean instead of using our full names."

"Nah it's fine I mean I don't know you properly yet."

"You know us more than most people." He whispered.

I suddenly realised that we had arrived at the hotel I was staying, "well I better get going."

"What do you mean?" Edward asked.

"Well during us talking we have somehow arrived at my hotel and I should really get all my stuff packed cause I'm leaving tomorrow, but I hope I'll run into you guys again." I smiled at them, but I didn't like lying to them, but they won't find out . . . Not for a while anyway. I hope.

"Yeah hopefully." Edwards said, as I assume he hung his head low.

"Aww Edwards gonna miss me Alphonse." I smiled waiting for Edward to rant.

"Well we better get going as well, we have to go back to Central." He sighed, but I stiffened.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"N-nothing, but I'll see you round."

"Yeah will do."

I shut the door behind me in a panic, "damn it, I'm gonna see them sooner than I thought."

And another chappie done, why will she see them sooner, well at least I have that part figured out 'yes for once I actually have an idea for what's happening in the next chapter.' *reads chapter over*
Shit, it's a cliffhanger (runs and hides from pitchforks, knives and any form of alchemy.)

Kristy: SUNI! COME BACK HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!

Me: now why would I be stupid enough to do that. *Puts on sunnies to not be blinded by bright light* you know you can't kill me.

Kristy: why not?

Me: because if you kill me now, you won't know what happens.

Kristy: damn you.

Me: *grins evily*

By the way I am terribly sorry if the authors note is weird but I HAD SUGAR by the way if I say anything weird like this in the future I most likely have had sugar. Oh and I didn't draw the pic of al, I wish ITS AWESOME!!!😊

~suni/sun alchemist out~