Winner of contest

Drum roll please
...
...
...
...
...
The winner of the contest is
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
...
.
...
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
..
...

Yes I am doing this
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
..
...
...
...
And the winner is
TheIcarusAlchemist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With her story THE DISAPPEARANCE OF ALEXANDRIA CHASE

this can also be viewed in her book avenging alchemist, although it is posted below.

So as promised, SHOUT OUT TO HER!!!! PLEASE FOLLOW HER SHE IS AWESOME!!!
A follow ... Well I'm already doing that one cause she is awesome
And a dedication, both this one and the next chapter. :)

Enjoy!

THE DISAPPEARANCE OF ALEXANDRIA CHASE

Kristina's POV

There are a lot of things I don't like, and being randomly touched by strangers is pretty high on the list. So I was not happy when the weird man with the ugly mustache placed his hand on my shoulder and said "Alexandria?"

And by 'not happy' I mean I used alchemy to throw him clear to the other side of the street, where he landed on his back with a loud "Oof!"

"What the heck was that for?!" he yelled.

"Why did you touch me, you pedophile?!" I yelled back, not caring about that we were in the middle of a moderately busy street.

The man struggled to his feet. "I am not a pedophile! I just thought you were someone else!"

"Oh, is that so?" I crossed my arms and continued glaring at him. "And who might that be?"

"Alexandria Chase." he said. "She has red hair too."

"Are you saying that all redheads look the same?!"

"N-no! You just looked like her from behind!"

"Well, I'm obviously not her. Good-bye." I said, turning away.

"Wait!"

I turned around. "What?"

The man was looking at me with pleading eyes. "Will you help me find her?"

"Why would I do that?"

"She's been missing for over a month! We've had people looking everywhere, but there's no sign. Maybe your alchemy could find her."

"Haven't her parents called the police or something?"

He bit his lip. "She doesn't have any parents. I called the police, but they don't seem to think this is important enough for them to help."

I hesitated. I don't normally get involved in other people's business, especially not the business of people who have violated my personal space. But I was also somewhat intrigued with this missing girl who apparently also looked like me. And it's not like I had anything better to do...

"Fine." I said, crossing my arms. "Where do we start?"

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ALCHEMY-

Long story short: We looked everywhere.