Chapter 30, Lost

Okay, I know I said that this will take a while, but I read over it, and I felt like it could end where it was, so yeah, you've been tortured enough already.

*also sorry for the pic above*

Let me know in the comments if you want me to leave it there and make the next chapter or continue working on it and just add onto it once I'm done.

Anyway.

This is dedicated to My-fav-hobby

As my newest follower, who reads this and who (I sadly admit) kinda reminded me that I needed to update it, it had just been pushed to the side (along with my other books) with a lot of stuff happening at the moment, so.... Yeah.... Hope you enjoy, and hope I won't make you wait this long again.

*goes into emo corner* 3 flipping months

-----------------------------------------------
Kristina's POV 

We continued to trudge through the semi thick liquid, honestly, the smell was making me feel sick. All I wanted was to get out of here, but guess what? We're lost, we have no clue where to go, in fact, I have no clue if there even is somewhere we can go.

"This. Is. Starting. To get. Old." Ling pants.

"Blood doesn't make a good terrain." Ed started, also out of breath.

"Really? I never would have guessed," I replied, sarcasm dripping from my voice, I could feel Ed's glare in the back of my head.

He begun talking slowly, I assume from me annoying him, "and we're still not any closer to an exit."

"I'm starving," Ling mumbled, suddenly brining recognition to the grumbling of my own stomach.

"What's new?" I sigh, exhausted from all this walking, sometimes running. What? Can you blame us for running when we think we see an end, of course it usually just ends up being some sought of giant structure.

"As soon as we're out of here, I'll let you order anything from room service. As much as you want." Ed said as he continued walking.

I exchange a look with Ling, "he's lost his marbles." I sigh, as I continue to walk, before stopping as I hear a splash behind me.

I turned at the same time as Ed, "Ling?" He questioned.

"I. Can't. Make. It." He gasped.

"Don't tell me your giving up so soon!" Ed shouted, clearly annoyed.

"Just leave me." He panted.

"Fine! Give up! You not dragging us down!" Ed shouted as he begun to walk off, I begin to follow him, but not with the same intention as him.

"So, how long until you turn around for Ling?" I asked walking beside him.

"Pft, I'm not going back for him!" He said in defence.

"Ha, and I'm not trying to get my sight back, your too kind to leave him there, even if you had to carry him, you would get him out as well." I smiled walking slightly ahead of him. Stopping when I heard a loud splash of someone running.

I turned as I hear Ed placing the torch in his mouth and picking Ling up onto his back. "I thought you were going to leave me?" I grab the torch out of Ed's mouth so he can talk.

"Honestly there would be a lot of people we'd be letting down if we died here."

"Hmm, me, not so much." I added, after realising the only people would be Ed and Al, maybe Winry and Pinako.

Ed gave me a look, I could feel the pity rolling off him. "Anyway, I'm sure you what've people you would be letting down too." Ed then tripped over top a lump in the ground, landing on top of me.
"Please, get off you heffalump!" I gasp as he gets up.

"Sorry! It's not my fault I'm tired."

"I know that, but there's a nice pack of bloody ground over there, next time use that." I sigh standing up again, ringing out my hair, but knowing the blood will stain it slightly, at least until I can wash it.

I turn around when I don't hear anyone answer me, I hear heavy breathing on the ground and realise they are both still on the ground. "You've gotta be kidding me." I sigh as I bend down to pick then up. I hand my broken arm just over Ed's arm and close my hand around it, thankful for my fingers to still work. I then move over slightly and grab onto long before dragging them both through the blood and up onto a mound letting them drop with a thump before sitting down myself.

--------------------------------------
Okay, sorry it's not that long! And remember tell me if u want me to extend this chap, or just make another one....
Yeah
Till next time!

WAIT!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE 10.6K VIEWS OM FLIPPING G!!!!!!!
I DONT DESERVE IT WITH MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till next time!

~Suni out~😊😋🌞🤓