Chapter 12, Getting ready to leave?

Kristina's POV

________________________________________________________________

Both me and Ed were sitting at the doors of Central waiting for Winry to come and change our automail.

"Hey Ed." Winry said as she came up to the steps.

"What no hello for me?" I said pretending to me really upset, but honestly I was guessing that she didn't recognise me.

"I'm sorry." Winry said unsure, "do I know you?" She asked and Ed burst out laughing.

"Edward Elric shut that mouth of yours before I shut it for you." I said but he kept on laughing as Winry still didn't recognise me, "how is it so funny that blondie doesn't recognise me?"

"Wait Kristy?" She asked dumbfounded.

"The one and only." I smiled.

"literally." I could hear the smirk in Ed's voice.

"You had better mean that in a good way bucko." I glared at him.

"Have I missed something?" Winry asked, most likely due to the change in my attitude towards Edward.

"A fair bit actually." Ed smirked at me, and I was hoping he wasn't planning on telling Winry about any of my meltdowns lately

"Edward Elric you keep that mouth shut." I glared.

"But I cant tell you if I wish to keep by life."

"Okay? Anyway, why was I called down here?" Winry asked brightly.

"We need you to fix both of our automail to suit cold weather, were going to Briggs." Edward smiled.

"Alri-" I cut Winry off.

"Wait cold weather?"

"Yeah?"

"How cold? Like snow cold?"

"Yeah, is there a problem?"

"Yes and no." I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"I've always wanted to see snow" I said excitedly.

"But?"

"I hate the cold." I said and shivered. Edward brushed out laughing, "shut up you bastard." I growled at him.

"Do you call everyone a bastard?" Ed asked through laughs.

"No!" I almost screamed.

"Oh really? Me, the colonel, must I continue?"

"Shut up. Anyway, Winry how long will it take to get the automail ready?"

"I'm not quite sure, it could take a week so don't get ready to leave just yet."

"Okay, hey Winry, can I talk to you in private?" I asked while scratching my head, I could feel all the confused looks on me.

"Yeah sure."

"Well let's go." I clapped my hands and grabbed her, then we came into my room.

"How did you do that?" She asked and I could hear the astonishment in her voice.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I have been able to for a while . . . Anyway, I need to ask you a favour but I can't say it in front of the boys."

"Why not?"

"I-I don't know."

"That makes no sense."

"I know, but I just, have never told anyone any of the stuff that has happened to me, and it's really weird telling people, so . . ."