Chapter 8, Milk

~Kristina's POV~
___________________________________________________________________________

"We met again you evil cow juice." Ed growled while staring at a glass of milk.

"What's his problem? " I whispered to Al.

"He hates milk." Al says calmly.

"I can see that, I'm meaning the evil cow juice business."

"I have no idea." Al said to me.

"Hey Ed, why do you hate milk so much?"

"Because it's disgusting."

"Okay, why do you call it evil cow juice?"

"Because it's evil and it's cow juice." He said still glaring at the glass. I just sighed.

"Edward, drink your milk already." Winry said as she came into the room.

"NO!" He screamed.

She suddenly looked towards me, "why aren't you drinking your milk either?"

Before I could answer Edward butted in, "yeah you judge me for not drinking my milk you obviously hate it to."

"You'll be taller if you drink your milk." Al said.

"I don't hate milk, and if you'd let me answer Winry, you would know that I just can't drink it." I said, and they all looked at me weirdly.

"Why can't you drink it, or are you just saying that cause you don't want to." Winry looked at me her eyes going dark, but I just shrugged it off.

"No as a matter of fact, I'm lactose intolerant, so I can only drink a certain type of milk." I said, they all looked at me oddly.

"And that is?" Asked Ed, I sighed.

"I can't drink normal milk, I am basically allergic, I guess you could say that if I drink it I have almost an asthma attack and can't breathe." I said to them like it was the most obvious thing.

"Seriously, there are people out there that are allergic to milk?" Ed asked.

"Their are people out there that are allergic to everything Ed." I sighed, these people don't know that much.

"Well there you go Winry, I'm allergic to milk and therefore can't have it." Ed said smugly, everyone else in the room just sighed and I picked up my glass of milk, then before Ed could react I grabbed his hair.

"Hey what do y-" Ed started but before he could finish I poured the glass of milk into his now open mouth.

"Can you still breathe?" I asked after he swallowed the milk.

"Of course I can still breathe, but why the hell did you-" I cut him off again.

"If you can still breathe then you must not be lactose intolerant or have any allergy to milk, so you can drink your glass of milk or I will pour a whole carton down your throat." I said to him calmly, I heard everyone step back. "Oh come on I'm just stating the truth I'm not saying I'll kill you all."

"You won't really pour a carton of milk down my throat if I don't drink my glass of milk would you?" Ed asked.

"Are you willing to find out?" I asked.

"No." He said as he sat at the table and gulped the milk down, "Ahhh that's disgusting."

"Wow, we have been trying to get him to drink milk for years, you try for a few minutes and he listens to you without an argument." Pinako says as she walks through the door. "I wonder why he listened to you without hesitation?" She said to herself quietly, I could feel a blush come over my face as I thought about what she said, but it was gone as soon as it came. I can't show emotion in front of complete strangers, and anyway why did I blush at that, it's not like I . . . Oh hell no!

Okay I know this is really short but-

Ed: WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORT?!?

Me: this chapter.

Ed: oh sorry, continue.

Me: yes, I know it's really short *whispers* just like a certain alchemist we know. But it's more of a filler. And no I am not going to have a crazy authors note this time, sorry if you were looking forward to it but I have not had ANY sugar today, which is quite an achievement so therefore I am not in anyway hypo. Well this is how I am when I don't have sugar anyway😊

~suni/Sonya/sun alchemist/at the moment completely normal person, out~