Chapter 14, Truth be told

~Kristina's POV~
___________________________________

I had finally found a quiet place, an ally way I think it was. I was hoping that the others had followed me because I wasn't exactly familiar with Central, so I might not be able to find my way back. I hadn't wanted to run, but I couldn't stop myself, I had always had good hearing and hated loud places, now with being blind I had even better hearing and it was even more of a problem. I lent against what felt to be a brick wall and brought my legs to my chest and laid my head on my knees, after sitting there for a while I was calm enough to head out and try and find the others. But I had no idea where they could be. After walking for a while I found a set of shops, but it appeared to be more in the back streets of Central. I had no other choice, so I walked up to one of the stands.

"Excuse me, do you think you could tell me which way Central command is?" I asked, trying
not to show my eyes.

"Of course dear, just follow this street and you should come to the main road, then you turn
right and follow that path, soon enough you should come to a giant building and there you are." I could hear her smile in her voice.

"Thank you ma'am, I am sorry for taking some of your time."

"It's all well." She said to me, before whispering. "Such a polite young lady."

I started to head the way she told me, hoping that I would find Ed, Al, and Win at Central command. I really had to apologise for running off like that.

~Edwards POV~
______________________________________

"Where the hell could she have run off to?" I said to no one in particular.

"We don't know Ed, maybe we should head back to Central command, she might have run off there." Winry said, trying to calm me down.

I looked over to her and Al, they we're both as concerned as I was, but why was I acting like this. I mean I am panicking, every possibility of where she could be is coming into my head. She could be at Central command, she could be in a ditch bleeding out, she could be running home. She could be anywhere and I have no idea. Okay I really need to calm down, I mean she can't be dead, she beat me, and no one can sneak up on her unless she is sleeping or in very deep thought.

"Ed are you okay?" I heard Winry ask from behind me.

"Yeah Winry, and your right we should head to Central command, she's probably in her room calming down as we speak." I looked at them and gave them my goofy smirk, but trully I just wanted to scream and run around like a maniac to find her. What is wrong with me? I hardly know her, I know she is still not telling me everything, and there something between her and Winry. Ahhh, I have known you for about a month and you are already driving me crazy Kristina. Why are you so different?

I was lost in my thoughts for a little longer before we came to the steps of Central command so we all went in. Winry went to the room that the colonel had given her to work on her automail, while Al and me when to Kristys room to see if she was in there. I was hoping she was.

We went up the flight of stairs and came to her door, I knocked on it first, but no one came. I was about to open the door, when it was opened and in the door way stood Kristy.

"Where the hell did you go?" I screamed as I walked into her room.

"Sorry Ed, I-I don't know what came over me, and then I just-well I actually don't know where I was-"

"YOU DIDNT KNOW WHERE YOU WERE?" I screamed at her, I mean why would you run off to nowhere?

"WELL I COULDENT EXACTLY READ THE SIGNS TO FIND OUT WHERE I WAS COULD I? Why do you care anyway?" She turned around and sat on her bed.