Chapter 23, Busted!

I mention scar in here at one point and I thought the meme above was funny. 😋 oh and I'll tell you when you should start playing the song, of course you don't have to listen to me but I'll just tell you when I think it goes best. Anyway read on hope you enjoy.

Kristys POV
------------------------

I heard a knock at the door wake me from my sleep, I got up out of my bed and opened it, the two figures standing in front of me seemed familiar, but at the same time I couldn't pick who they were. "Um, hello?" I asked, slightly unsure due to the strange feeling I got from these two people.

"Why couldn't you save us little sis?" I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

"It can't be." I said barley above a whisper.

"Why sister, why couldn't you help us." Said the younger voice, suddenly my vision came back, I was greeted by a sight I had been wishing for, for years, but soon it turned into my worst nightmare.In front of me was my brother and sister, and first they seemed normal. "Why sister, why couldn't you save us?" My twin looked at me with sad eyes, but soon the light disappeared from them, those beautiful blue eyes were left lifeless, she fell to the ground blood pooling out of her stomach.

I looked up to my older brother with a horrified expression, my sisters disappointed face still imprinted on my brain. "Why couldn't you save us little sis? We . . . Trusted . . . You." He said as he began to spit out blood and joined my sister on the floor. I could feel myself shaking.

"I don't know why I let you live." I heard a voice smirk at me. I looked up to see the cause of all this horror. "But you won't be alive for much longer." She said as her menacing smile grew.

I screamed as her spears came towards me, I had no defence.

~~~~~~~~~~play song now if you haven't already.~~~~~~~~~

I shot up on the bed, I could hear myself take shaky breaths as my lungs begged for air. I felt the sweat drip down my face and back, but for the first time, the darkness that surrounded me seemed to be comforting. The darkness meant it was all a dream. I brought my violently shaking hand to my chest to try and stop the movement. I ran my hands through my hair as I tried to get the I printed images out of my head. "Why does this keep happening?" I muttered to myself. I started to feel the tears fall down my face, I wiped them away furiously, not wanting to seem weak, even if no one was in this room with me, I can't disappoint my family. After a while my breathing and shaking hands calmed, I stood up and began to walk to the door, I needed to find out what was going on, get my mind on something else other than my dream. No my worst nightmare. I opened the door and noticed I was in my room, obviously placed there after falling asleep. Why can't I have an easier life? Why did it have to be me? I turned my head to the ground as I tried to not cry. I was taken from my thoughts as I head voices in Ed's room.

"So scar killed them?" I heard what sounded like Al, gasp.

"I'm not certain, but that's what it sounds like." Ed replied.

"Poor Winry, you weren't planning on telling her, were you?" Al's voice was sceptical.

"Of course not Al!"

"I can't either . . ." There was a bit of a pause before they continued.

"It's the last thing I want to do, but I need to confront Scar."

"To find out if he did it?" Al questioned, but I could tell from Ed's voice there was more to it.

"That's one reason . . . The other is to lure out the homunculi."

"WHAT?!" Al shouted.

"Shhhhhh! I don't want Kristy finding out!" Oh no, not happening. Wait maybe I shouldlisten
for a little longer? Yeah, see what else there hiding from me. "Then need us for sacrifice right? So I doubt the'll let us be killed by Scar."