Chapter 15, finally awake

I know not the best drawing, but ohwell. On with the story.

~Kristina's POV~
_________________________________

I started to wake up, but for some reason I couldn't move. I wasn't sure if I was still unconscious and imagining this or if I was just too weak to move. Is that even possible? I mean to wonder if your unconscious when your unconscious. Suddenly I could hear footsteps and someone come up to my bed, which I assume was my bed.

"Brother?" I heard someone say, and from the way the voice sounded hollow and what was
said, I assumed it was Al.

"Yeah Al?" I heard someone reply, and I instantly recognised the voice as Eds.

"Can I ask you something?" It was silent for a while before Al continued so I assume that
Ed nodded. "Do you like Kristy?"

"W-what the hell Al, w-why would y-you even think that?" He stuttered, I knew it was too
good to be true. "I see her as a sister and friend, nothing else I swear." Well I guess that's better than an enemy, imagine that, in love with the enemy.

Wait am I admitting that I have feelings for Edward Elric? Okay yes I like Edward Elric, but
he doesn't like me back, he just said so, so I have to push those feelings aside and focus on this professionally, at least I didn't say anything.

Suddenly I felt a wave of pain in my arms bring me out of my thoughts and I jolted up. "Holy shit!" I screamed. "What the freakin hell Edward, what did you do?"

"It wasn't me, it was Winry." He said in a high pitched terrified voice.

"Thanks a lot Ed, I thought you said she wasn't going to wake up!"

"Well how was I supposed to know that would wake her up when she was unconscious?"

"Well-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I screamed as I grabbed my head. "I have a major headache right
now, and you two are not helping. Now could someone freaking tell me why I just got a shot through my arms as if someone was attach- oh, you attached the new automail didn't you Winry?"

I just got a hum in agreement from her.

"Okay then, better question. Why was I unconscious?"

"Well you see you had this memory of your uncle and after you calmed down, Riza said
you went into shock and fell unconscious." I though about what he said for a moment and then the memories returned to me.

"Oh right, I remember now. How long have I been out?"

They were silent for a while until Ed spoke up. "About a day, we are supposed to leave for
Briggs tomorrow but if your not up for it-"

I cut him off knowing what he was thinking. "Nope, I should be fine by tomorrow."
Ed started to argue with me about how I should relax a little longer, but me standing up and walking out the door was enough of an answer to him that I wasn't listening. I gathered from my surroundings that I had been in Eds room, so I went to the next room and started to get to changed. (Can anyone guess what's gonna happen?)

"Hey Kristy-" he stopped as I ran to the bed to get my shirt and held it in front of me, I had
my bra on but still. "I-I'm s-sorry." He squeaked as he slammed the door.

I pulled my shirt on and stormed out the door. "WHAT THE HELL EDWARD, WHY
WOULD YOU COME INTO MY ROOM?!" I came into his room, and I could tell that Al and Win were there too.

"Edward, why would you go into her room? And why are you freaking out so much?" Winry responded.

"Why am I freaking out? Why am I freaking out? He flipping came in as I was getting dressed!"

"WHAT?!" Both Winry and Al screamed.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident." He said in almost a whisper.

"Winry?" I said coldly, I could feel the dark aura around me.

"Y-yes?"

"Can I borrow a wrench?"

"Um sure?" She said as she grabbed one out of her pocket.

"Winry?!" Both the boy screamed. "Who's side are you on?"

"The side that will kill me if I don't help them." She said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Actually that makes sense." Al said as he walked over to Winry. "Sorry brother."

"What? Alphonse." I could feel him look towards me, I had my hand raised with the wrench
in it. "Help." He squeaked.

"If. You. Ever. Come. In. To. My. Room. With. Out. Knock. Ing. First. Again. I. will. KILL.
YOU!" With each syllable, I was hitting him in the head with a wrench. I felt something slump on the floor.

"BROTHER?!" I heard Al scream and run in front of me.

I pieced two and two together and realised he must be unconscious. "I think I over did it." I grinned sheepishly.

Okay sorry, I knew it's short-

Ed: . . .

Me: oh right the pipsqueak a still inconscious.

Ed: . . .

Me: I love this, anyway yeah I am sorry it's short but I thought you would want to have something, and I thought this would be an alright place to finish a chapter.

Al: when is brother going to wake up?

Me:next chapter

Winry: does that mean I'll be leaving soon?

Me: yes, but you going to be in at least one more chapter, oh and by the way after the next few chapters I will be kinda starting to follow the order of events, but not completely.

Kristy: so are you saying it will make a little more sense with what events are going to happen next, and people can guess what's going to happen next?

Me: SHE TALKS, and yes pretty much.

Kristy: *grumbles* of course I can talk.

Me: I know, you were just being quiet, anyway bye peeps.

Al: bye

Winry: see ya

Kristy: yeah bye, see you next chapter.

Ed: . . .

Me: right unconscious, well he will wake up next chapter so anyway. I'll get writing now.

~Suni/sun alchemist/ Sonya out~ 😋😋😋😋😋🌞