Chapter 7, Resembool

Edwards POV
___________________________________________________________________

Kristy had fallen asleep not long ago but I couldn't sleep, I was really nervous about Winry and her wrench, they seem to come out of nowhere.

"Nii-San you should really get some rest." I heard Al say to me.

"Yeah I know." I sighed as I looked out the window to see all the trees flying by. While watching all of the world pass me by in a blur, my eye lids began to feel heavy and before I knew it I was consumed by a dreamless sleep.

"Nii-San wakeup, were here." I heard as my shoulder was being shaken.

"Come on Edward, were here and we need to get off the train." Suddenly what they said sunk in and I shot up.

"Wait were here already?" I asked looking out the windows to see my hometown.

"Yes Edward, now come on it want to be able to use my arm again." I heard Kristy walk off the train. I sighed as I sat up, I practically dragged my feet along the ground while walking to Winry's house. "What's up with you Ed, you've been acting all weird ever since we got on the train?" Kristy asked me.

"I think nii-San is scared that he's gonna get a wrench to the head from Winry." Al said to her.

"Oh come on Ed she can't be that bad." I was about to tell her how much getting a wrench to the head hurts when I realised that she called me Ed.

"Why are you calling me Ed all of a sudden?" I asked, not quite sure why she suddenly changed her mind.

"Well, you know more about me now, so I can trust you and I know a lot about you, so I think it's a bit formal calling you your full names now. Besides you call me by my nickname." She smiled, she trusts us now, and from how long it took her that seems like it's a bit of an accomplishment.

"Hey nii-San were here." Al screamed in excitement, as he ran off towards the house, but I just walked slowly with Kristy by my side.

"Hey, if it will make you any better, I'll heal you straight away so that you don't feel too much pain, besides of course the impact." She smiled towards me, but it was a genuine smile, not fake, so I smiled back.

Before I could reply I saw a shining silver object flying through the air. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BEAUTIFUL AUTOMAIL THIS TIME!" I heard Winry scream as I sat up.

Before I could reply I saw another silver object flying through the air . . . But this time towards Winry, I then heard Kristy scream towards her. "FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE CAME HERE BECAUSE I NEEDED REPAIRS SO HOW ABOUT YOU LEARN THE FULL STORY BEFORE FLINGING WRENCHES AT PEOPLE!" I looked towards Kristy to see her eyes were green, and looked towards the porch to see Winry sitting on the ground with her hand on her head. I felt a hand on my head as Kristy healed my head, she helped me up before walking over to Winry, Winry looked towards her terrified probably expecting to get hit or something, but what she did even surprised me.
"So sorry about that, here let me help you." She smiled warmly down at Winry before placing her hand on her head and healing the large lump on it. Winry was just sitting there dumbfounded, I heard Al come up beside me.

"Nii-San, Kristy's scarier than Winry." He said and I could swear I heard his armour shaking.

I gulped "I just can't believe that one second she can be completely mad to the next second healing the person she nearly killed."

"Hey I'm not that bad." Kristy said as she turned to me, obviously over hearing what we were saying.

"No not at all." I said to her before whispering to my brother. "Remind me not to get on her
bad side." Al just nodded.