Day 9

Morning song played, all the housemates danced and had fun. Then everyone was sitting with their friends and having breakfast. Sidharth and shehnaaz were sitting at the pool with their feet inside the pool. Then sidharth got up from there and shehnaaz was doing some cute acts. Sidharth was really enjoying with her. Bb then asked all housemates to come in the living area. Everyone gathered and bb asked arti to read the chitthi for the task. It was the queen task with the rani.
Shehnaaz got dressed in a beautiful orange lehnga with red chunni.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When sid saw her he was mesmerized.
"Sid pov: how does she manage everytime to make me feel tongue tied, her beauty is really unmatchable"
The task started. Sid gets the key the first time and brings devo out first. She throws bagga's pot. Later paras gets the key and brings daljeet out who throws sana's pot.
"Sana pov: mujhe pata tha yeh paras yaqeen ke qabil nhi. Game khel raha hai koi nhi mae iski game issi pe paltungi."

Later the day ended so task stopped. Sid went to the kitchen and saw rashmi provoking shehnaaz against him. He got angry and went to them
"Sid: mere baare mein baat karni hai tou munh pe bolo"
"Rashmi: meri marzi"
"Sid: kyun himmat nhi hai, dar lagta hai"
"Rashmi: tujhse dare meri jooti, mae tou iss masoom ko tere baare mein warn kar rahi"
After some heated argument, sid went to the bathroom area, feeling insecure that sana might listen to rashmi and believe her.
" Sana pov: yeh rashmi pagal hai sach much. Yeh koi shareef tou nhi lagti, sirf iska ek agenda hai sidharth ko neecha karna, lekin yeh sidharth kahan chala gaya"
Arti meanwhile went to sid.
"Arti: aap itna ghussa kyun ho rahai thay?"
"Sid: wo rashmi, shehnaaz ko mere khilaf bharka rahi. Wo hoti kon hai"
"Arti: aap chordo na beech mein mat bolo"
"Sid: acha thankyou (sarcasm)"
Arti left feeling insulted, sana went to sid.
"Sana: kya hua"
"Sid: mera dimagh sar raha hai, wo rashmi khud ko kya samjhti hai"
"Sana: acha tu chor na ignore karde"
And she hugged him, sid calmed down.
"Sana: chal sone chalein"
They went to sleep.
Next morning they woke up danced and then task from yesterday continued.
Shehnaaz and sid discuss eho should be first queen.
"Sana: arti ya devo ko banate hain. Tu mujhe nikalna, taki mae phir dekhlungi"
"Sid: sahi hai"
They had already planned when Shefali walked into the bathroom. Shehnaaz then started having fun with sid
"Sana: kya aap mere sath bath loge"
"Sid: nhi."
"Sana: kyun"
"Sid: kyunke mujhe akele acha lagta hai"
After having fun for sometime the task started. As soon as buzzer rang sid got key. He opened lock and called shehnaaz. She came out and because she was irritated with mahira's show off she took her matka and threw it in the water. Then asim gets key, he brings arti she threw koena's pot. Again buzzer rang and sid got key. Dey kept telling him to bring out rashmi. Sid went and brought sana.
"Sana: bb chahte thay sidharth mujhe leke aaye."
"Sid pov: iss dey ne mera dimagh kha lia, mae rashmi ko leke aaun. Wo matlabi larki.Bb tou yehi chahte hain sana mae tujhe leke aaun aur mae bhi tujhe hi leke jana chahta hun apne ghar, yeh mae kya soch raha hun"
Shehnaaz throws rashmi's pot.
"Sana: mere friend ko pareshan karna chor do. Uske bin matlab apne muddo mein mat lao"
Sid had a proud look on his face. Last dey got key brought rashmi out and rashmi throws arti's pot and finally abbu ji got key and brought devo who threw daljeet's pot to become the queen.
Sid at night discusses with shehnaaz that this time everyone will try to nominate him out of personal grudges.
Finally both went to sleep, this time holding hands as they were coming closer.

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें