day 107

Housemates wake up and dance to the morning song. Shehnaaz was feeling low and dull today.
Sana goes and tries to talk to sid
Sana: normal baat karni hai ke nhi
Sid: nhi. Maine na Zindagi mein ek cheez seekhi hai, jo apne maa baap ka saga nhi ho sakta wo kisi ka saga nhi ho sakta. Aur issi liye mae tumse dur rehna chahta hun, mae buhat saari cheezein jane deta hun lekin ab mae dur rehna chahta hun

Sana wipes her tears as he leaves.
Sana comes to sid.
Sana: tu ne yeh kese bola ke mae apne maa baap ki sagi nhi
Sid: mujhe tumhare sath aur time nhi lagana
Sana: mujhe sirf yeh janna hai ke yhe tu ne baat kyun boli? Tu mere aur meri family ke baare mein kuch nhi janta tou tu yeh bolne ka haq nhi rakhta
She leaves
Sid realizes he was wrong, he can't judge her based on small events. maybe she is not what she is showing, he felt guilty but he went to her. Sana comes to the bed and cries.
Sid: mae ghalat tha shayad, teri koi bhi kahani ho sakti hai tu ek alag insaan hai bahar.
And he leaves.
Bigg Boss tells the inmates that it’s time for the nominations. We want to ask Asim if he wants to use immunity? Asim says no. Paras reads the task, in a task, there are pawns of every inmate on a board in the garden. After some moves, the pawns can enter the safe zone. There will be 5 buzzers and inmates will move pawns of another inmate with a reason. You will move the pawns whom you want to save in the nominations.
Vishal tells Asim that we will save each other. Asim asks Sana if she wants to play? Sana says I want to save Sid. Asim says don’t waste it, you can save Rashami and I will save you. Sana tells Asim that Sid will save Arti. Asim says if you come on our side then their game will be weakened. Sana says I will do what my mind says at that time. You don’t tell me the game, she leaves.

The buzzer plays. Sid goes to the board first. Sid says I don’t have a friend here, I want to save Arti. Asim says told you Sana. Sid says you are smart. Mahira comes next and moves Paras’s pawn, she says I want to save him.

Sana cries. Paras and mahira come and hug her.
Sana goes to the washroom and cries.
Arti comes and tries to create amd issue
Arti comes there and asks what happened? Sana says nothing. Arti says why are you saying like I did something? Sana says why are you asking me right now? Arti says don’t cry so much that will affect your health. You act like I am coming in between you and Sid. Sana says don’t think that I am jealous of you, I was just crying. Arti says you are talking rudely with me, I was just concerned. Sana says you want to make this an issue? Stay away from me. You keep making an issue, the public is watching. Arti comes to Paras and says I didn’t use the word jealousy. Sana says to Arti that get lost from here, you don’t tell me all this. Arti says I don’t need sympathy, you are fighting with me for no reason, you don’t appreciate anybody. Sana says I am crying and you have an issue? Arti says I just asked you to not cry. Sana goes from there. Mahira hugs her and says it’s okay. Sana says I just asked her to let me cry.
Arti says she is not a kid, I will not talk to her anymore. Sana comes there and says don’t take sympathy. Arti says you take it, you are fake. You are a drama. Sana says you keep making this an issue. Arti says you are not jealous but you are doing all this. Arti says talk to me with respect, I am not misbehaving. Sana says you have nothing to be jealous of. Mahira takes Sana from there. Rashami asks Sana to calm down. Paras tells Sana that you know about her.
Arti tells Shefali that she is telling me about my standard? Paras says leave her, she is a kid.

The buzzer plays. Vishal goes on the board and moves Sana’s pawn ahead, he says thank you for trying to save me last time. Sana goes on the board and moves Sid’s pawn. She says I want him to be with me in the top 5. He is my friend. Paras laughs at Asim and says your strategy didn’t work.
Asim tells Vishal that they don’t know our game. I told you that Sana will waste her opportunity. She cannot stand people running behind her. Rashami says Sid is her game, she needs him so she will do everything for him.
The buzzer plays again. Asim says Rashami and I are going. Asim goes on the board and moves Sana’s pawn ahead. He says she is my favorite and I want her in the show. Arti goes next and moves Sid’s pawn, she says Sid has always supported me. Sana asks Asim what are you doing? Asim says I want you to chill. We are loving you. Sana laughs and says don’t do it.

Paras tells Sana that you should be loyal to Sid, your father asked you to be with Sid. They are trying to use you. Sana says I know everything. Paras says they will try to become the captain, they need alliance so they will use flipper like you. Sid did a mistake and they are taking advantage of it. Sana says what if you had done this mistake and didn’t save Mahira? Paras says Mahira would have understood it, I know Sid. Paras says you want to destroy SidNaaz? Sana says I don’t need fake people in my life.

The buzzer plays, Rashami goes to the board and says I wanted to save Vishal but it will be useless to move his pawn one step as he needs 3 votes to be in the safe zone. I will support Sana as she needs one move. She is not alone. She moves Sana’s pawn which makes her go in the safe zone. Shefali moves Mahira’s pawn and says I love her. Sana hugs Paras and says I was saved. Paras laughs at Asim and says you are a goat or a horse? Asim says don’t joke with me.

The buzzer plays, Paras goes on the board and says they think that I will be predictable. I can move Mahira’s pawn but it won’t save her. I can save Sid as I like him now. He moves his pawn to the safe zone. Sid thanks him.

Bigg Boss tells the inmates that nominated inmates are Asim, Rashami, Arti, Paras, Mahira and Vishal.

Later, there is a fight over food.
After that sana comes to sid.

Sana: please mujhe baat karni hai
Sid: mujhe nhi karni
Sana: kya tujhe bhi sabki tarah lagta hai mae characterless hun
Sid: yeh baat kahan se aayi. Yeh alfaz mat kar istemal(this is a very important point for some negative solos, he might have fought with her but he never doubted the purity of her character)

Sana comes to the bed and lies down next to sid
Sana: shayad teri priority badal gayi magar tu aaj bhi mere liye sabse Zaruri hai
Sid: mae so raha hun
Sana wipes her tears. Sid turns and wipes his tears. He couldn't be rude to her no matter what it hurt him at the end. When he sae her asleep he gathered her in his arms and slept.

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें