day 44

Inmates wake up to the song mangalam. They all dance and enjoy it. Rashami says who is getting married? My groom left the house.
Sana asks whose duty was to clean the dishes? Nobody helps me. Mahira says it was Paras and Himanshi’s duty. Sana says I am not doing it, I am not cleaning the dishes alone. Himanshi tells Asim that I don’t like Mahira ordering me around. Sana says to Asim that keep your friendship with you and make them work, she leaves. Himanshi says I am ignoring her so ask her to shut up.
Sana tells Paras that nobody helps me when I help everyone.
Himanshi tells Arti that Sana doesn’t mince her words.
Mahira tells Sid that we all do the work. Himanshi says I didn’t say no for helping her. 
Sid pov: sana aise tou nhi hoti. Matlab ghalat hain wo log magar kuch ajeeb hai aaj. Maine usse kiss kia lekin usne koi response nhi dia.
Sid goes and sits in garden area. All others are also working there.
Rashmi: rotiyan kon banayega
Sid: arhaan banata tha tou tum kisi ko dhund lo
Rashmi: koi apni duty nhi kar raha tou mae bhi khana nhi bana rahi
Sid: tumne hi kaha tha duty nhi hai aur pehle khush thay karne mein
Rashmi: tereko har baat mein bolna zaruri nhi hai
Sid: mae tumhari tarah jhoota nhi hun
Rashmi: tou mar ja
Sid: meri soch tumhari tarah choti aur ghatya nhi
Rashmi: tu kya bolna chah raha
Sid: tum itni important nhi. Tumne hi mera naam lia
Rashmi: maine Vishal ka lia. Tu kyun jal raha
Sid: kis se mae tujhse jalunga😂
Sana: chor Sidharth mudda dhund rahi. Isne socha arhaan nhi tou vishal sahi
Arti tells Asim that Sid is taking Sana’s side who change her sides anytime she wants, Sid is wrong.
Asim tells Rashami that I can knead the flour for you. Rashami says I am not making the roties, I used to make the food alone, Sid used just cut the veggies and think he did a lot, it was just one work. Sid pushes Asim away and says what one works? Asim pushes him away and says talk while keeping a distance. Sid shouts at Rashami and says you think you know everything? You are my tail, you follow everything I do. Rashami says now I must be seen in the show.
Rashami cries and tells Arti that I don’t want to take this matter away, he was pointing at my character. Arti says I am with you on that. Rashami says Sana was saying that I am finding the reasons to fight.( Fake woman card again)

Arti questions sana and sid.
Sid: itna koi bara mudda nhi. Usko uss sense mein bola bhi nhi tha
Rashami asks Vishal that you respect me right? They are linking my name to you. Sid and Sana come there and tease them that they are sitting together. Rashami says these are aunties. Rashami tells Vishal that doesn’t let this happen, it’s about my image, I have things to handle after this show, please respect it. Vishal says you are my friend, we will talk later, don’t give them the importance.
Vishal comes to Sid and says I am telling you personally to not link my name like that. Sid says she is commenting on me, I am not talking about you. Vishal says I don’t like my name to be linked. Sid says I want to show her side too, she can cry and act innocent, she has been doing it for years, this doesn’t concern so I will keep saying it.

Shefali reads the task. Bhau is a landlord, this house is his property, his daughters are Sana and Rashami. Sana is a spoilt brat, romantic and is very naughty. Sid and Paras like her, Sana is confused about them. Sana spends time with them but her parents are confused about whom to choose between Sid and Paras so they have called their families to meet. Paras’ family includes Mahira, Devo, Vishal and Kisari. Sid’s family includes Arti, Himanshi, Shefali and Asim. Whoever becomes the groom for Bhau will win. Bhau, Sana and Rashami will choose the groom. At the end of the task, the winning groom’s family will be a part of captaincy task. Rashami, Sana and Bhau care about their values so there is a board that has their likes and dislikes written. Sid and Paras’ family will try to make them happy. Both the teams will decorate their mandap too, you have to protect it from others too. When Shehnaz’s voice plays.. Bigg Boss says we listen to Shehnaz everyday. Shefali says sorry it says Shenai buzzer. All laugh at her. She reads that when Shenai buzzer plays, all will gather in the lounge and there will be three buckets of flowers that Bhau, Rashami and Sana will give to the team that they think is better suited at that time. Bhau, Rashami and Sana won’t do any work.
Sid tells Asim that we will be calm, don’t get angry.
Paras tells Vishal to become a character. Vishal says I will be your mausi.Play starts. Paras and Sid’s family come to meet Bhau. Paras hugs Sana.
Sana and sid pov: chipku kahin ka
Sana turns to sid.
Sid introduces his family.
Sana: maa se thora dur hoke betho
Sid: ji ji
Sana: mujhe hug chahiye
Sid: aww baby. He higs her.
Paras breaks their hug and hugs sana tightly. Sana pushes him a little.
Sana asks Sid if I change my sides? Sid says no, you follow your happiness, your thinking is right. Rashami says don’t be emotional. Sana asks Paras to say that I don’t change my side. They all repeat that Sana is not a side changer. Sana says to do something that I like. Paras takes off his shirt. 
Sana pov: chichora hi hai
Sana asks Himanshi to dance. Sana dances with Himanshi on a Punjabi song. Kisari says poetry. Sid says poetry too. Bhau says make us happy by showing how flirty you are. Start with belly dancing. Sid says you need a balance in life. Sana says I want a flirty guy. Sid says I will dance with you. She funnily dances with Sid. Vishal jokes with Sana.
Sana asks Asim to cut the fruits for her, I want some oranges. Sid asks Asim to give her oranges. Asim says I am bringing them, why are you getting angry? Sid says I asked her, what is wrong with you? Asim says why are you getting angry since morning?Asim pushes him back. Sid pushes him hard and says don’t you dare push me. Vishal and Himanshi run to stop them. Sana tries to pull Sid back.
Bigg Boss asks them to control their anger. Rashami takes Asim away. Sid says he was saying rubbish. Asim says I wanted to cut apples first but he ordered me to cut oranges first, you want me to cut your ******. 
Vishal takes Sid away. Paras tries to calm Asim. Asim shouts at Sid that you are scared now, you are saying rubbish. They charge at each other. Vishal takes Asim away. Sid tells Paras that I tolerated him saying he is a brother but he is pushing me away.
Paras tells Rashami that Asim was not cutting it for Sana. Paras says Asim started pushing him, Sid was not at fault. Sana says we were having fun. 
Sid tells Arti that he used to follow me everywhere and now he is charging at me as two people have talked to him?
Asim says Sid said that Sana wanted oranges but I was cutting the fruits for Sana. He is a loser. Arti says don’t do this Asim. Asim tells Sid that he is a piece of shit. Arti asks Asim to calm down. Asim says he takes off his anger on girls and thinks he is a man. Sid says you are changing your side? You say rubbish about them. Asim says so you will make me win here? Why so much anger? Sana hugs Sid and tries to calm him. Asim says you are a piece of ******. Sid says you are shit. Asim says you caught my collar and was choking me so you are not an elder brother now? I just asked you to not be angry. Shefali says he was just telling you about Sana’s demand. Asim says he was misbehaving, he touched me first. Sid says don’t touch me or else I will break your face. 
Sid tells that Mahira is a witness of everything, Asim thinks that I am jealous of him. Asim says you follow Sana only, your aggression is useless. Sid says aww.. I am dying. Asim says half your life is gone so leave it. Sid says we have three days for him to shout
Arti tells Himanshi and Shefali that Asim is doing it because of a built-up, Sid has passive anger so Asim has a problem, Asim knows that Sana is not trust-worthy but Sid doesn’t listen to that.
Sid and sana are sitting together.
Sana: Usko mujhse problem hai tujhse nhi
Sid: tou ho
Sana: maine usko lagta hai side badli
Sid: tu ne badli bhi ho maine usse bhi aur arti ko bhi bola ke mera tere sath different hai. Mae kisi ka involve hona pasand nhi karunga
Sana: Sidharth tujhe shanti se sochna hoga
Sid: jo bhi ho. Wo galiyan dega bakwas karega dhakke marega, matlab usko abhi 2 larkiyon ka sath milgaya tou kuch bhi karega
Sana: tu chorde abhi.
Sid: bhaar mein jaye wo
Sana: hmm chor. Relax kar. She rubs his hand and massages his hair to calm him down.
Sid: mae pani peeke aata hun
Sana: bas pani leke bahar aa

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें