day 81

*This chapter is dedicated to RishikaMalhotra3. U r and amazing reader always voting for my story, reading and motuvating me..keep supporting
In the middle of the night vishal and Madhurima create a scene about a ghost being present.
Later,
Morning song plays. Sana's song veham plays. She gets up excited
Sana: oh mera gana
Sid: tera hai
Sana runs out. She wakes up all others to dance. Bagga and arti join her, sid watches sitting. After dancing sana goes to sid, he hugs her
Sid: superb superb
Sana: thankyou
They kiss eachothers forehead and cheek.

Sana asks Vishal and Madhu to wash the dishes, they agree. Rashami asks who is doing the toilet? Sana asks Asim if he will do it? I will help you. Asim says I am cleaning the bedroom. Sana says Sid does it. Asim says I don’t see him doing it anytime. Sid asks Asim to not talk to him, Asim says we are taking, get lost. Sid says don’t talk to me like this, I will throw you out with a kick. Asim asks him to get lost, cheap man. Sid asks him to remain silent, you don’t know me. We will talk later. Asim says you bark a lot, I will show you once only, you are nothing, you are a coward. Sid says right. Sana asks Sid to do the living area. Sid says Asim is a *****, he leaves. Asim says I am cleaning the living area and the bedroom, I won’t do the toilet. Sana says okay, Asim leaves. Paras asks Sana to give him the toilet cleaning. Sana says he is cleaning both the areas. Paras says you have given living area to Sid so why change it? Arti tells Asim that you don’t work in the house. Asim says I work when I am ill too. Arti says you can lift dumbells but you have pain in the hand? Paras asks Asim why he is deciding his duty. Sana says Arhaan and Rashami will clean the washroom.
Sana has a fight with madhu as she won't wake up.

Later,
Sid goes to asim: mujhse bin matlab aainda larna mat
Asim: tu yahan kyun aaya hai
Paras interferes. Both fight.
Later,
Bagga asks Sana to call everyone to wash the dishes with her. Sana asks Rashami and Shefali to help Bagga. Shefali Zari says I will clean my dishes. Bagga is washing the dishes. Sana says they are not listening, I will help you.(zari koi kaam karne mein buhat achi nhi thi, ek number ke kaam chor thay saare, arti phir kaam karleti thi, but zari, mahira, paras nhi karte thay. Mujhe koi yeh batao jab bb ke end days mein sab Sidharth ka kaam gin rahai thay tou paras ka bhi ginte, mahira ka bhi ginte, zari ka bhi ginte)
Bagga sees Sana washing the toilet and says why you are doing all the work? Sana says no one wants to work. Bagga says you are a captain so ask them to work. Sana says they are all ill, I don’t want to fight with anyone so I will do it.

Sid comes there.
Sid: tu yeh jo kar rahi hai mahan mat ban, aaj pehla din hai sabse karwa kaam.
Sana: sab beemar hain, jao tou hath dikha dete ke chot hai
Sid: tu ne kaam dediya na bas chor de

Bagga asks Sana to ask someone to cut the veggies. Sana asks Madhu if she will do it? Madhu says no. Bagga says then I am not cooking. Arhaan makes the parathas.(arhaan karta tha phir bhi kaam)

A fight starts over number of parathas.
Sid: baat sun agar aata hai tu de paratha, agar nhi hai unko bol chawal khayein

Sana and madhu later again fight as she is sleeping.

Paras, arti, zari sleep. Sid shows her. She wakes them, they say we are awake.
All fight over work even.

Bagga reads the task that Sana, Rashami, Mahira and Shefali Bagga will do a ramp walk in front of the judges Asim and Sid. Paras will be the host of this event. The judges will ask one question from each girl and the girls have to tell about their one talent. Asim and Sid will decide a winner. Shefali Zari and Arti will be hair-stylists who will style the hair for all 4 girls using the Dabur oil. After one hour of styling, Paras will start the event and the judges will decide the winner.

Paras starts the contest. He says the first contestant is Shefali Bagga. Shefali walks the ramp in a seductive style. Asim asks her about her hair. Bagga says this oil makes my hair stronger. Sid asks her to talk about Bigg Boss. Shefali says Asim being with Rashami is a smart move. She talks about all the inmates. All clap for her new segment.

Rashami does the ramp walk in a dancing style. Arhaan smiles. All clap for her. Sid asks Rashami if she wants to win? Rashami says ask me if this is your question? You can ask one question only. Sid asks if you want to win this show? She says we are all here to win. Sid says what quality should a winner have? Rashami says people can curse and beat here, they don’t have self-control but we are managing it here, this is a different show, it’s about winning the hearts of audiences as Sana did it in the first month only, she is a winner in my eyes already. All clap.

The next is Mahira. She walks on-ramp and dances near Sid. She smiles.
Sid pov: lets show her sidharth shukla. He ties his shoelaces like she did in the start pointing at her face.Sid says you gave a good performance, he asks what about her life here? Mahira says my first moment was that shoe moment when I showed you my shoes but that person now is very good, we didn’t have a bonding earlier but now we talk and you are a very nice person. I like Paras’ friendship, I like Sana’s friendship and fights here, sad thing is that people change her.
The last is Sana. She walks on the ramp and opens her hair. She dances and then pulls on her hair. She massages her hair and falls on-ramp. All laugh at her. Asim asks Sana to tell about the inmates. Sana says they don’t like love, they like slaps only, I will show my other face. Sid says earlier you were famous in Punjab only but now whole India is your fan, how was your journey? Sana says Bigg Boss has given me everything, I will always respect this show.

Time for decision.
Asim: rashmi
Sid: nhi usne apne baal nhi dikhaye and walk bhi nhi kiya. I think sana
Asim: okay

Asim: tou humne winner decide karlia hai, winner hai shehnaaz kaur gill
They give the prize card to sana
Sid: aur aap stage pe aayi tou mae neeche agaya
Sana: sorry sorry
Sid: nhi masti kar raha hun, congratulations

At night,
Sana asks everyone to wish birthday to Salman. They all sing a happy birthday song for him.

Later,
Sid teases sana by scaring her a bit. Sana runs out of the room
Sid: khud chalegi ya urh ke aaun
Sana: mat kar
He takes her to the room

Sana: sidharth kya hai
Sid: tu kyun dari mujhse
Sana: tu aise ajeeb kyun act kar raha
Sid: acha sorry
He kisses her forehead
Sid: koi gana suna
Sana: abhi
Sid: han
Sana sings qismat song.
She cries a bit
Sid: nhi badlunga
Sana: kya
Sid: sab kuch badal gaya tera lekin mae nhi badlunga
Sana pov: tujhe kese pata chal jata mae tujhe kuch batane ki koshish kar rahi
Sid: rotu hai tu. Aaja
He hugs her and they sleep.

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें