day 82

*This chapter is dedicated to NamrahFatima3.
Housemates wake up and dance to the morning song. Paras shows sana that arhaan is hiding food items.
Later,
Vishal: sana bathroom ganda hai
Sana: asim ki duty hai usko bolo
Vishal: bol na
Sana: wo kehta hai mere hath mein chot hai
Vishal: tou dand se
Sana: asim washroom karde
Asim: maine bedroom kardia
Sana: tu bedroom nhi karega toilet karega
Arti: tu gym kar sakta hai lekin toilet nhi
Sana: koi kaam nhi kar raha, asim toilet kar
Asim: arhaan bhi apna kaam nhi kar raha. Mujhe pata hai tereko kon charha raha. Sidharth bhi bedroom nhi kar raha
Sid: mera naam mat le. Mereko dar nhi lagta tere saamne bolne se
Asim: chain kahan hai teri.
Asim shouts and goes on his family
Sid also abuses his father and him.
Asim: aur
Paras: asim usko poke mat kar, tu darpok hai
Asim: tujhse behtar hun
Sid: aaj mae tujhe maar ke bataunga
Sana comes and stops sid. Arhaan stops asim.
Bigg Boss asks them to move away from each other. They don’t and curse each other house. Asim shouts at Sid and says curse my father more. Sid asks him to get lost. Paras says he is a diaper baby. You are a cow dung Asim. Sana says you people can fight but can’t clean? Asim says tell Sid too. Sid shouts at him and curses him. Asim shouts at him and spits on the floor. They both curse each other. Bigg Boss asks Sid and Asim to move back.
Sana stops him
Sid: side hat meri jaan, lag jayegi
Sana: nhi Sidharth tu ruk
Asim hits on the wall in washroom.
Rashmi: Sidharth uski family ko bol raha
Sana: dono bol rahai. Asim ne pehle bola. Meri baat asim se ho rahi hai asim Sidharth shukla pe kyun gaya. Saalon friend hai wo mera.
Asim: mere hath mein chot hai
Sana: washroom saaf kar nhi tou dand dungi, tu sheeshe pe maar sakta kaam nhi kar sakta. Group group, paras teen kaam kar raha, sidharth beemar hai wo bhi kar raha, sabko kaam dia hai

Later,
Paras is making tea
Paras: doodh de asim
Asim: arhaan de
Sid: yeh asim ghar se laya hai
Asim shouts him. Bigg Boss asks them to move away from each other, Asim will stay in the living area only. Rashami takes Asim away. Asim says Sid is a servant. Paras asks Asim to not provoke him, I was not asking you. Asim asks them to get lost. Sid glares at Asim and says don’t mess with me. Rashami says Sid is poking Asim. Sid says you know everything. Sid tells Asim to keep writing his sympathy points. Asim says you are nothing, get lost. Sid says you are a coward. Asim laughs. Rashami asks Asim to not do anything, he is cursing Asim’s father and then say that Asim is gaining sympathy. Asim says I can say anything but there is a difference between him and me.
Sid tells Paras that Salman will take his class now, he keeps poking me, I had to curse him because I don’t know what else to do.
Sid goes to the smoking room.
Sana: tu asim se dur reh
Paras: wo isko poke kar raha
Sana: wo chahta hai yeh maarke bahar ho. Tu dur reh

Asim tells Sana that I have back issue, I can’t clean the washroom, I am already cleaning the bedroom. Sana says you people can fight but you can’t work? Asim says I will do what I can. Sana says I have already given you duty so you have to do it. Sid goes in the washroom and he can hit the glass but he is so fragile. Asim tells Sana that I will clean the washroom as much as I can. Sana checks the washroom and says to Asim that you have broken the gate inside. Asim says I was angry.

Sana and sid are in bed.
Sana: wo pump dete tu kyun react karta
Sid: ab tera dimagh sar raha, jab wo tereko pump dete hain tareef karte hain aur tu phisal jati tou mera dimagh bhi sarta hai. Mae kisi ki taraf phisalta nhi
Rohit shetty enters. Sana in fear hugs sid.

He explains to sid and asim and hugs them.
Rohit tells the inmates that let’s play some games. He calls Sana first and says you have to give an audition. Choose the casting first, who is the hero? Sana says Sid, he says heroine? She says Rashami. Rashami makes a dead face. Rohit says would this film be completed? Sana says I like them on a screen. She chooses Asim as a supporting actor and Vishal as a comedian. She takes Shefali Zari as a negative actor. She takes Paras as a villain. Paras says I can’t change the game alone.

Rohit says I have brought the gifts from your house. There are two teams. Team Simba includes Sana, Sid, Paras, Shefali Zari, Mahira, and Arti. Team Singham has Rashami, Asim, Arhaan, Bagga, Vishal and Madhu. Rohit says I will show you a photo, you have to press the buzzer and sing a song related to it. The first photo is of Sana with smeared lipstick. Rashami’s team sings laal laal honton. Both the teams sing songs related the weird pictures of the house. Sid’s team sings tera hone laga hoon song on Arhaan proposing Rashami. Rashami’s team sing chumma song on Rashami and Sid’s glass kiss. Sid’s team sings jumme ki din chumma. Rashami shakes her head. In the next round, he will call the inmates and other teams have to sing for them. The first inmates are Paras and Mahira. Rashami’s team sings do dil mill rahe hain. Paras says I agree with their song, we are friends. Mahira says he is my friend but they are thinking wrong. Rashami and Sid are next. Sid’s team sings do thari talwar. Rashami’s team sings mere angne mein. Rohit asks who is a talwar? Paras says Rashami. Mahira says she is useless. Rohit says just tell me what I am asking, don’t be over-efficient in front of me. Next is Vishal and Madhu. Sid’s team sings sab golmal hai. Vishal and Madhu dance. Rohit says Sid’s team is winning this round. Vishal says this is partiality. Rohit says you think all are partial against you? Salman is partial, Bigg Boss is partial, I am partial… are you guys that important? Rohit says the last round is where we will tell you the dialogues and you have to sing a song on that. They sing songs on the statements given by the inmates. On Rashami’s statement that what kind of a girl.. Sid’s team sings mei aisa kyun hoon. Rohit says I will give Paras and Asim a situation that they don’t want to clean the washroom so they have to do it in the filmy style. Asim and Paras talk like celebrities. All laugh. Rohit says now it will be a dance face-off. Vishal and Madhu dance on bolna romantically. All clap. Other couple is Sid and Sana. Sid laughs. They dance on sharbaton ka. Sana falls in front of Sid, all laugh. They both fall down and dance on the floor. Vishal and Madhu win the round.Rohit says the team Simba won so they will get the gifts. He shows the promo of Simba and Singham movie. Rohit hugs everyone and says give the gifts to Singham too. He promotes his new movie and leaves.

Sid reads the letter from his family and tries to control his emotions. He cries silently.
Arti tells Asim that people are here to pump you, you are doing so good so don’t cross a level, don’t curse others’ sisters. Asim says they did wrong, they now know that it hurts me when they curse my sister. Arti says if you curse back then there is no difference. Asim says I kept my patience. Arti says from tomorrow, you are not going to be abusive. Asim nods.
Sid cries. Bagga consoles him and asks if he is happy? Sana asks if there is anything negative. Sid wipes his tears. Sana hugs him and says you cry too? What did it say? Sid says it’s positive. Sana says then be happy.

Sid reads the letter again. He cries again and thinks. Sid thanks Bigg Boss, it means a lot, I am really sorry for what happened in the afternoon.
Sid comes to Asim and hugs him, he says I am really sorry. Asim says I really respect you bro. Sid says I respect your family, I didn’t mean to say all that. Asim says it’s okay.
At night,
Sana: kya huwa sidharth? Kyun itna emotional hai
Sid: bas sabki yaad aa rahi
Sana: tujhe aisa lag raha ke tu unhe bura dikha raha. Apni aur asim ki larayi ki wajah se
Sid: tujhe kese pata
Sana: teri aankhein bolti hain Sidharth. Sidharth tu ne ghusse mein kia sab. Tu ne sorry bhi bola. Sab theek hai
Sid hugs her and cries a little.
Sana: bas kar mera ganda bacha
Sid comes out of the hug and sees her face. He kisses her cheeks
Sana: haww..tu yeh captaincy room mein aake besharam hojata hai na
Sid: yeh mae sabke saamne kar sakta hun. Lekin iske baad jo karunga wo nhi kar sakta.
Sana: kya
Sid: ek minute. Bb this should not go out
He kisses her lips for a short while.
Sana: sidharth humare beech kya hai
Sid: mujhe nhi pata iss rishte ko kya kahun. Lekin tu mere liye zaruri hai
They both hug and sleep peacefully

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें