day 127

Housemates wake up to morning song. Later at breakfast sana is sitting waiting for sid.
Asim: yeh season ka jo bhi winner hoga wo sabse alag hoga kyunke iss season ne history Create ki hai
Sana: tu ghar jaake dekhna jo tu ne history create ki hai na. Tu beth ke unche unche royega.
Paras laughs.
Sana: wese runner up ko buhat bura laga hoga na nikal ke
Asim laughs
All get ready. They see a mandap in the living room.
Sana is in the confession room. Bigg Boss says we are getting marriage proposals for you. Sana laughs and says I am blushing. Bigg Boss says you have to give the invites to your housemates first, your wedding will start on 17th Feb.
Sana dances on dhol music. The band comes in the house. All dance with them. Sana gives her wedding invites to the inmates. Asim and others congratulate her.
She goes and stands near sid.
Sid: really?
Sana: kya
Sid: tu yeh show karegi? Tujhe shadi karni hai
Sana: aisa kuch nhi hai sirf show hai.(guys sana actually had no idea how serious the show is and all plus she had fallen so badly for sid she couldn't be near any of those guys.)
Sid: acha acha theek hai

Later,
Asim,sid and rashmi tease arti that sid and sana might be getting married.(one thing sid never joked about such things like he would tease sana by being close to shefali and all but he would never joke about his marriage so seriously. He did once tease sana about shefali but that was because he knew shefali is married and ek cheez yeh hoti hai ke do single logon ko apas mein dunya ship karegi married ka sirf mazak hoga. So sid was pretty serious)

Later,
It is night and one by one all are called to show journey videos

She goes in the house and hugs sid.

Next,
Sid comes in the garden

S

id gets emotional seeing the clip. His passion for tasks is shown. The clip ends. Sid thanks Bigg Boss. Bigg Boss says you were a hero but you are a zero that completed this show, you are as important as a zero in any calculation. The fireworks start around him. Bigg Boss wishes him luck for the finale.

Sid goes inside and hugs sana first, he realizes how he never assured her, how she was taken advantage of and he in his anger never realized. After hugging sana he hugs asim to make up for the rude things he said in anger.

Next asim is called in garden

Bigg Boss says you have become famous in no time, we wish you for your life and the finale. The firework starts around him.
Asim comes in the house and says it's good feeling.

Rashmi is called next.

Rashami comes in the house and all wish her birthday. Asim hugs her.

After rashmi it is sana's turn

Sana smiles and says I am a star now. Bigg Boss says this season will be remembered with Sana's name also. You always play from the heart. The firework starts for her. Bigg Boss says we wish you luck for the finale. Sana sings her song for the audience.

Sana says they said that they will remember this season because of me and Sid has said I love to me so don't show me this attitude.

Paras goes next.

Paras says I loved that. Bigg Boss says you have won the hearts of many. The firework starts for him.

Later,
All lie down to sleep this last night in bb house.
Sid: idhr dekh
Sana: hmm
Sid: kya huwa
Sana: maine show ke liye han karke ghalti ki hai?
Sid: sambhal lenge sab bahar
Sana: tu naraz hai
Sid: tha lekin ab nhi hun
Sana: mae kya karungi
Sid: kuch nhi. Bahar ki bahar dekhenge. Abhi chill kar. Kal finale hai
Sana: mae tujhe miss karungi
Sid: mae mauqa nhi dunga
And both hug and fall asleep peacefully.

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें