day 104

Housemates wake up and dance to the morning song. Shehnaaz is sitting outside with tea when sid comes there and takes the cup from her. He holds her hand, makes her stand and gives her a hug and kiss. He returns her cup then. She blushes when he goes inside.

Later, shehnaaz dresses up in a gown and goes to garden area where sid is sitting. She goes to his opposite side but sid sees asim is there
Arti: sid aapko dikha rahi hai
Sid: Asim ko dikha rahi hai
Sana: tere liye aayi hun Sidharth
Sid tells her through actions that its good. Sana runs to him and sits on his lap.
Shefali asks Sid why so serious?
Paras says Sana takes his energy. You have to control yourself. (Isko bas bakwas karni aati hai.)
Mahira says he enjoys being with her.(well kabhi kabhi tou achi baat Karti hai yeh)
Paras says he pokes like Sana.
Shefali says there are no quality issues to fight right now.
Mahira says I can make an issue right now.
Paras says Mahira gets stuck with the issues so I feel like saving her.
Mahira says you don’t say that I get stuck with the issues? Do you think you are supporting me?
Sid says he is fighting for you because he cares for you.
Paras says you become blank in the fights.
Mahira says you think that I am in this show because of you.
Sid says to Mahira that you can’t deny the help, he has helped you.
Mahira says I didn’t ask for the help, I don’t like people telling me that I am here because of him.

Salman comes on the stage and welcomes everyone. He says I enjoyed this week’s show. It is incredible to see their real personalities. He connects the call. All greet him.
He scolds vishal and madhu, and madhu is evicted.
Salman says she is out of here and most probably out of your life. Salman says Mahira’s mother said that Arti and Sid’s couple look nice. He shows their photoshopped pictures of them married. Salman says all like this except Sana, all laugh while sid looks at sana and blinks assuring her.
Salman says Arti is involved in every fight. Let’s see. The clip plays and Arti is seen eyeing everyone in the house. All laugh seeing the clip. Salman says Arti is like oxygen, present everywhere.

Bigg Boss asks everyone to freeze. Karan Singh Grover enters the house. Arti cries and hugs him. Karan says you are doing great. You are making everyone proud. Arti says I love you, I miss you all. Karan comes to Sid and says if you get angry too much then touch your fingers lightly. Karan says my wife likes Asim, Arti and Shefali. He asks them to take care. He hugs Arti and leaves.
Vindu enters the house. He tells Paras that you are good at the show. Be a rocket. He hugs Sid and says you are good. Vindu tells Rashami that we want you back in the game. Vindu asks Mahira to use her mind and stay away a little from Paras.
Sana says why is Gautam not coming? Sid says he will come. Bigg Boss asks them to freeze. Gautam Gulati enters the house. He comes to Sana and sings that Shehnaaz muhje fida hai. He hugs her. Sana has a fan moment and kisses him on his cheeks a few times in excitement. Sid watches her and smiles though deep inside he was insecure that he might lose his girl.
Salman makes shehnaaz understand that what she did with gautam wasn't appreciated by sid.
Sal: sana aapke father aaye thay ghar mein, unhone aapse kuch cheezein kahin paras ke baare mein. Kya aapko pata hai paras ne aapke papa ke baare mein kya kaha?
Sana: nhi
Paras: sir maine kaha mujhe unki baat pasand nhi aayi
Sal: agar mae aapki jagah hota mae chup hojata. He was someone's father, how can u say something about him? Aapki bhi mummy ne aake baatein ki
Paras: sir maine unhe kaha kisi ko kuch ghalat na kahain
Salman sir discusses about the topic of mahira and akanksha with him. He gets angry on paras for his tone.

Salman says that we tell them about the audience. He connects the call. Paras says I am really sorry. Salman says I can beat you. I did this for Mahira, your tone was wrong and what you said about Sana’s father was wrong. Paras says sorry.
Salman says you all are nominated. I will tell you tomorrow. He ends the call.

Later,
Sana: dekh mujhe tujhse ab koi connection nhi rakhna kyunke wo mere liye ghalat ho raha
Paras: tumhare papa aaye tum mahira se baat karne lag gayi
Sana: papa ko choro tum apne game pe focus karo
Sid heard this and thought why would she talk to a guy who disrespected her father and plus she is supporting him. He was angry at her.

At night,
Sana: tu ghussa hai
Sid: thak gaya hun
Sana: okay soja
He slept hugging her as he knew he won't get peace without her and she won't sleep if he doesn't hug her. He kept thinking maybe he misunderstood, but his mind kept going against his heart.

He slept soon.

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें