day 89

* This part is dedicated to Senorita_Neha
Housemates wake up and dance to the   morning song. Sana is still lying down eyes closed. Sid lifts her head by her hair and places it on his arm. She smiles.
Again a fight starts between vishal, rashmi and mahira,paras.
Outside in the garden area, sidnaaz are together
Sana: tu bata raat ko kya huwa tha
Sid: kya
Sana: tu itna ghussa kyun tha
Sid: mereko samajh nhi aati wese tu kehti hai paras se baat nhi kar lekin kal tu khud uske sath kitni der akele thi
Sana: ek min pehli tou baat mae ab bhi serious hun mujhe nhi pasand tu uss se baat kare. Dusri baat wo aaya maine uss waqt behas nhi karni thi isliye sun liya. Teesri baat tu uth ke gaya wahan se maine nhi bola.. aur akhri baat sirf yeh baat nhi hai tou bol jaldi
Sid: jab tu roti hai ya kuch bhi ho sab humare beech bolne lagte hain matlab wo vishal, arti sab. Mereko wo pasand nhi
Sana: Sidharth maine bola ke bolein wo.ab ismein tu mujhse kyun khafa hota hai
Sid: acha chor
Later,
A love guru Prem enters the house. He greets everyone. Bigg Boss says he will tell you all about your future. Prem calls Paras first. He starts his predictions:
For Paras: Prem says that your relationship will change and it will be better for you. Paras thanks him.
Mahira: Prem says Mahira you have positive signs, you will have a breaking point in your career and you might go for singing as well. All laugh.
Shefali Zari: Prem says you are straight-forward and it will give you a break of your life.
Rashami: He says you had a tough time but your golden years will start. You had problems with your relationship but don’t let it affect your professional life.
Arti: He tells Arti that you have a strong year for the marriage. Arti blushes. He asks her to not be confused, all laugh.
Sana: He says that your personal life will change. You might be confused about your relationships but you will have good luck now, you have a bright future.
Shefali Bagga: Prem says that you will be interested in politics, you will have a positive personal life.
Madhu: He says your 2021 will be good, you don’t want to settle down that’s why you have problems with personal life.
Asim: Prem says that think before you say anything but you are a long-race horse. Don’t think about negative aspects.
Vishal: He says you are not focusing on personal life, focus on professional life.
Sid: Prem says you didn’t have good experience with emotions and trust in your life. You expected different things but after this, your personal life will change. Keep your mind relaxed.(sid ki jo prediction thi it was beautiful honestly, when he said ke sid ki life mein ek buhat bara relationship mein change aayega we all saw that, pehle girls were behind him because he was sidharth shukla and he was good looking but none of them loved him, they always broke up because uss relationship mein they found no benefits while in the case of sana she fell in love with sidharth as a whole. She loved the angry young man version as well as the cute hidden child. She didn't leave him when he was vulnerable hence he fell in love with her and shared his happiness with her.)
Later,
Arti and zari are outside
Arti: mujhe Sidharth sana sath mein ache lagte hain.The way Sid reacts to her is very innocent. I told him that he needs a girl who will keep a child alive in him. (honestly i really liked arti at this point kabhi kabhi wo bandi sahi thi)
Zari: no he needs someone mature, i know him( yeh tou aisa lagta tha apni setting karwane aayi hai.)
Bigg Boss tells the inmates that we have to choose a new captain. Sana’s captaincy ends now. The captaincy task was given but we had to stop it so all will mutually decide if Madhu who was a referee of the task should be the captain of the house or not. If she doesn’t become the captain then there will be no captain.
Madhus team votes yes while opposite team votes no. Sana announces final verdict is no.
After fighting over this topic, everyone is in bed
Sid presses his forehead as he was tired with the drama. Sana sees this and first kisses his forehead and then massages it.
Sid: medicine lagayi?
Sana: bhool gayi
Sid gets up takes the tube and massages her wound.
He then comes and lies down. Sana starts massaging his head.
Sid: mujhe ghar jana hai
Sana: mujhe bhi. Lekin dar lagta hai
Sid(frowns): kis se
Sana: tujhse dur hone se
Sid: nhi honge dur
Sid holds the hand that was on his head. He pulls her down.
Sid: tere aur mere beech koi nhi ayega.
Sana: Sidharth humara jo rishta hai wo humari families manengi
Sid: han. Mae tou wait kar raha hun kab bahar niklunga aur mom aur dis se milke poochunga
Sana: kya
Sid: kuch nhi
Sana: ab dard theek hai
Sid: hmm
They hug eachother. Sana keeps kissing near his heart. Sid smiles. He then kisses her forehead everytime she pecks his heart.
Sid sees she is lost.
Sid moves down and kisses her cheeks. He koves further down to tease her and she comes out of her trance and starts blushing. Sid kisses her cheeks and chuckles.
Sid: sab sahi hoga
He hugs her tight and both fall asleep

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें